Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

I did not know about Johnny cash until I named my store after one of his songs. Ring Of Fire lol

I will be posting some of my glass I have very soon. I have to unpack them and put them in new gun cases anyway lol. Good time to take pic

1398349657943.jpg

My Hookah, and vape pen...
And cant forget good ole papers/gars...

Kinda off-topic ... but since the bong owners gather here, this is prolly the best place to ask .. sorry for the slight derail ;)

I have owned 2 bongs ... the regular $5 stuff .. the ones with a vertical mainpiece for the water, and an angled insert for bud. I hate these ..
I am very reluctant on trying a more expensive one, given my experience with the other two.

I want to be able to smoke both concentrates and bud with it, but I dont want that awfull taste of dirty bongwater that the other two kept giving after I used them once. I dont care if I have to clean it every once in a while .. but after every smoke is insane given the amount of work it is...

Any tips or advise ? Do bongs always have that distinct bong flavour to them or is that the marking of a low quality bong ? Are there better (or just as good) ways to smoke concentrates/bud w/o tobacco, besides roling pure joints or buying an expensive evaporator ? (does an evaporator even work on concentrates ?)

I would have to see the bong to know is there is any mods can be done to it for cheap and will work. One old way is putting a cotton or cheese cloth in down inside the mouth peace to make a double filter.

Kinda off-topic ... but since the bong owners gather here, this is prolly the best place to ask .. sorry for the slight derail ;)

I have owned 2 bongs ... the regular $5 stuff .. the ones with a vertical mainpiece for the water, and an angled insert for bud. I hate these ..
I am very reluctant on trying a more expensive one, given my experience with the other two.

I want to be able to smoke both concentrates and bud with it, but I dont want that awfull taste of dirty bongwater that the other two kept giving after I used them once. I dont care if I have to clean it every once in a while .. but after every smoke is insane given the amount of work it is...

Any tips or advise ? Do bongs always have that distinct bong flavour to them or is that the marking of a low quality bong ? Are there better (or just as good) ways to smoke concentrates/bud w/o tobacco, besides roling pure joints or buying an expensive evaporator ? (does an evaporator even work on concentrates ?)

theres cheap alternatives for smoking concentrates only on a ceramic nail if you have an ecig battery with the right threading theres
a company that sells a glass globe and a nail for like 50 bucks comes with like 4 nails and the globe with the bottom to screw on
since I have the right battery that's all it cost me concentrates are a bit different you cant actually use a normal vaporizer
you need some sort of nail be it glass, titanium, or ceramic battery operated

I mean you could stick it in a pipe and burn it with buds but itll just melt and flow down maybe put some right after the initial tip
of a joint so theres material burning to help melt it and spread it down the joint just an idea only one place itll go if it doesn't make the joint so moist it wont light lol is in your mouth or lungs

Here's my baby, R^2 (AKA Swirly Temple, I found out my friend secretly named it) This picture is from when she was new!!<3 She's even more beautiful dirtied up though :love:

To be honest I find it hard to use one piece for both concentrates and flowers. Smoking a concentrate from a bong that has smoked flowers always tastes horrible.

I would recommend getting two different ones, however if you are very interested in the one, I would recommend the David Goldstein, it works well for both.

Here is a link to one of our sponsors: Fritted Glass Bongs by Dave Goldstein Glass

Here's my baby, R^2 (AKA Swirly Temple, I found out my friend secretly named it) This picture is from when she was new!!<3 She's even more beautiful dirtied up though :love:
Awesome pipe. I love red and it is hard to find in glass.

10331813_10202877137563021_811090767_n.jpg
10370633_10202877138163036_1349230554_n.jpg
the small plastic is my first piece, the bowl and downstem have been changed to glass, it used to be a pen downstem and socket piece. the glass is a 2 foot 7mm 420 glass inline with 6 are perc and 8 arm NG Nice ash catcher. vapourizer pen and "smaug" the dragon pipe. :bongrip:

its worth the money. glass provides a crisp taste that acrylic can mimic but not match. i recommend an ash catcher to keep your piece clean and keep the main water basin tasting fresh through out the sesh. although the ash catcher gets murky, the secondary filtering from the main water basin makes for a tasty toke every time, its even better when the bong is percolated. if you want a consistently clean taste for an affordable price i recommend a single perc bong with large water basin (bell bottom) and an additional ash catcher.

Back
Top Bottom