Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

Picked this up at a local shop yesterday.

Attachments

• 0929182030a.jpg
    0929182030a.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 266

my buddy dutty and his fave ole pipe,,

alas,, i dropped it out the window on the highway a bit ago,,

sorry dutty

:volcano-smiley:

I bought this in a shop in Mendocino a couple days ago (pipe only - bud is from my garden). I believe the artist's name is Tucker. Put it under a black light and the eyes will glow.

Wake up! Oh ok. I made a little something. My favorite spiced rum.
1567035-20b96d896e78f4cb89db236c24f78adc.jpg
That's really cool! I'd love to make a bong out of my (soon to be empty) Crystal Head vodka skull bottle!

That's a nice bong, and a nice bud too.

I just got this yesterday. I enjoy the simple glass. Nothing against ornate ones.
I christened it with a couple rounds of Super Hash, homegrown of course..

D25D4E25-2EAC-4466-9B06-2EF10B73F2FA.jpeg
Beautiful bright colours, such a simple yet gorgeous glass piece! One of those that make you happy just getting to smoke out of them, art! :D

I bought this in a shop in Mendocino a couple days ago (pipe only - bud is from my garden). I believe the artist's name is Tucker. Put it under a black light and the eyes will glow.

Such an adorable little frog! I would love to have an ornate bong like this some day.

Hi bluter, what's the base that sits on the threaded cover? Awesome unit!

I agree awesome - can't figure out what the base is either

sorry i missed this..

its a mason jar cocktail shaker. there is another cap under the top one with holes for the shaker. i just drill through them and add a couple o-rings on the hardware to seal it. had these lying around and thought i'd try it to get an elevated breather hole.

have built the exact same thing on normal flat top mason jars for friends. whole unit is under $12. built one as a christmas present this year.

Gorgeous pipes, OP! Looks like you're in Colorado (like me) based on your username, where'd you get them if you don't mind my asking? I'd love to check out some new stores and add some similar ones to my own collection.
I snagged this baby awhile ago at my favorite smoke shop in Denver, it's been a few years but she still does the trick!

signal-2021-08-03-082721.jpeg

Gorgeous pipes, OP! Looks like you're in Colorado (like me) based on your username, where'd you get them if you don't mind my asking? I'd love to check out some new stores and add some similar ones to my own collection.
I snagged this baby awhile ago at my favorite smoke shop in Denver, it's been a few years but she still does the trick!

signal-2021-08-03-082721.jpeg
Awesome Sherlock pipe. One of my favorite styles.

Back
Top Bottom