Show us what you're pressing

I want to ask you a serious question. I've never had rosin at all or know anybody that has. What is the purpose of making it and is it better than smoking buds? If it is better what makes it better?

Dont get me wrong when I say rosin is the shit " if " you like oil. Bud is still my #1 way to smoke herb. Rosin is made by 2 heat plates smashing the flower , keif , bubble hash together inside of a none stick surface area for few sec. This being said I am not using a solvent to extract the oils from my product. The only thing it leaves behind is my sticky icky golden flavorful high in terp. Peofile rosin as shown in my pics :rolleyes:

So the answer to your ? Is yes it taste amazing and a little goes a long ways .:morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley::headbanger:

@ scrogster

I am just about to push the complete transaction button on the 6 ton Dab Press..
Do you think it is worth the cost?
I make FECO with Everclear for my med's but only average around 65 grams per lb,, but looks like you can get about 100 gram with the dab press. $500 is a lot or monies.

Your presses are inspirational!

@ @scrogster

Hey bud, did you see my post above, what do you think of the Dabpress?

Sorry for the delay. Yes dabpress is a nice sturdy sttong built press and from my research fits my needs. Spendy yes but once you have it you'll bee happy . I have endless oil it addicting pressing chronic. Long story short if you have the $$$ do it.

It's a done deal.
Have you used the rosin to make vape juice? Looks easy to do, just got to get the cartridge and the thinning solution.
Need to start that, damn ol' COPD, is taken hold, not that bad yet.

@ scrogster

What size are your parchment sheets?
Didn't think about all the shit I am going to need with the press when I get it.
Silicon pad
Nail
Banger
Torch
Dab jar
Dab tools
Carb Cap?
Reclaim catcher?
Dab Rig.

Guess I will be headed into town to my glass shop this week. LOL

@ scrogster

What size are your parchment sheets?
Didn't think about all the shit I am going to need with the press when I get it.
Silicon pad
Nail
Banger
Torch
Dab jar
Dab tools
Carb Cap?
Reclaim catcher?
Dab Rig.

Guess I will be headed into town to my glass shop this week. LOL
My paper us 10x10 them I trim it you fit my plates. Yes all that above lol . I use a nector collector then just bought a banger for my double bubble bong . :lot-o-toke::bong::thumb::420:

My paper us 10x10 them I trim it you fit my plates. Yes all that above lol . I use a nector collector then just bought a banger for my double bubble bong .

Whole new learning curve, hoping for a fun time and easier on the lungs.

First run
7 grams = 0.585 grams

Did first press then folded the filter in half and did it again. Thanks for the tip there @ scrogster

Hopefully I will get better. About to sit and test. Report to come and a few pics.

@Dutchman1990 show him what’s good brotha :passitleft::adore:

When you get back from
Holidays ... holla!:lot-o-toke:

@TheMadDabber show them that huge tray sheet pic you took the other day . Nuts and damn yummy looking .:peace::Namaste:

Me I got not nothing boyz actually hunting down some shatter currently as been out a week.

Bit sadly nothing is a tasty as your homies here on magazine ✊

Back
Top Bottom