Show Us Your Oddities: The Cool, Unexplained And Unusual!

I posted about it quite a bit in the early pages of my current journal. I’d like to do more of it. Just haven’t thought of a good excuse to yet. When the right strains come along that fit well together I will. Maybe a few very colourful strains would be nice.
Getting creative is a fun part of this new hobby of mine (ours). I'm having a blast infusing things, making hash, etc. We,my wife and I, do use weed for medicine and it's fun too. Life is good

Here's a double 4 leaves each side from the same blueberry that started this oddball zone.
IMG_3484.jpg

And here we go again. I have run into more freaky females now then I ever did when I was dating lol. Damn the luck. This one is a little different. The second set of leaves came out as one leaf joined together. I thought they were just close together tell I looked harder. Then I noticed the fingers were attached to each other. Not sure were it will go from here. Some grow out of early freakishness. Some just get weirder.

I should mention the Sterling Haze I have still has one freaky branch. One set of leaves had 4 then it went to 3. The rest of the branches on the plant are fine on it.

And here we go again. I have run into more freaky females now then I ever did when I was dating lol. Damn the luck. This one is a little different. The second set of leaves came out as one leaf joined together. I thought they were just close together tell I looked harder. Then I noticed the fingers were attached to each other. Not sure were it will go from here. Some grow out of early freakishness. Some just get weirder.

I should mention the Sterling Haze I have still has one freaky branch. One set of leaves had 4 then it went to 3. The rest of the branches on the plant are fine on it.
Freaks and geeks. That's speaking for myself.

Ya know - I never tried any. I’m pretty cautious with the indica stuff and mostly just stick with sativas :laughtwo:
I’ll make a note to drag those buds out and take another look at them now that they’re cured and I’ll try a puff and let you know - if I live.
Unfortunately the only clone I got of the variegated one - or at least the only one that stayed variegated, was accidentally killed by my girlfriend’s tender loving care while I was away. I had air layered a branch of it, had lots of roots, and was about to plant that branch and put the main one into flowering the next week. Oh well, can’t win em all. :rip:

Back
Top Bottom