Show us your sacred space!

jimbobdaz

There are a lot of different growing techniques/styles but also the grow space... i am interested in seeing how everyone designs/copes with the space they have. Fire away... size doesn`t matter :popcorn:
So here is mine ;)

There are a lot of different growing techniques/styles but also the grow space... i am interested in seeing how everyone designs/copes with the space they have. Fire away... size doesn`t matter :popcorn:
So here is mine ;)

Looking good!

We also love seeing how everyone takes advantage of grow space..... you can get pretty creative with limited space! Great decision by stacking supplies vertically. We definitely look forward to seeing more photos of other growers.

Under the basement steps

Attachments

• 99725281-F9A0-4682-ADB6-49FED9063AAD.jpeg
    99725281-F9A0-4682-ADB6-49FED9063AAD.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 246
Last grow I had two northern lights autos in there and those girls got huge! This time around I have just one and she will be three weeks old this Saturday.

Attachments

• 93058974-5711-4A39-9923-2E75F6C385D2.jpeg
    93058974-5711-4A39-9923-2E75F6C385D2.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 197
So here is mine ;)

seems to me like you are just showing off a very organized room!!
looks great! some giant plants in there too, i had to store my nutes and water n shit on the other side of my tent, and shes squeezed in there with about zero room on one side, upgraded from a 3x3 tent to this 5x5 halfway through a grow

seems to me like you are just showing off a very organized room!!
Well true it is partly that, i am very proud of my room lol, but i made the video for my journal... making another thread was an after thought. We always see pics of the plants, i enjoy seeing the whole working environment :)

it would be nice to see some more, i had to look at a bunch of dif youtube vids and such on the best way to set shit up
Yes mate, i did a similar thing befire building mine... whats that bag hanging up in the top left of your tent btw?

1561701101163.png

It's a really basic tent of what bud, only payed £79.99 off of eBay, never had no problems what so ever, pretty much identical the same as a friends from zips to the stitching patterns and he payed £300 lol.

Back
Top Bottom