Shredded leaves?

Is it possible/wise to dry out the foliage when i harvest a plant for the sake of substituting tobbacco.

I have tried quitting tobbacco several times and i find it near impossible due to the fact nothing is quite as satisfactory as smoking a joint.

Yes definatelly. the smaller leaves are and can be just as potent as the buds.

CHRIS.
:Namaste:

I had thought of it also, roll and smoke shake for a month, only to give me and my hands something to do while my body detox's.
A habit I can change, but the nicotine has me by the short and curlies.

I had thought of it also, roll and smoke shake for a month, only to give me and my hands something to do while my body detox's.
A habit I can change, but the nicotine has me by the short and curlies.

Quitting is for losers lol.

CHRIS.
(rolling up at the moment and back soon).

:smokin:

The sweet seduction of nicotine.

I have always smoked cigarettes since the age of around 17 and i always have to do something with my fingers so i would not quit the joints as i only smoke joints and very few cigarettes.

CHRIS.
;)

Practiced for few years,rolling butts and getting light-headed. Then it must have been around 14 I started going outside in the winter to have a smoke.
Pack a day for past 15 years. I know they will probably kill me but they taste ssssoooo good ( and the nicotine doesn't hurt either).lolol
But I am in the stages of quitting right now, so I too was thinking about my pail of shake. It doesn't taste bad, and like you said, it'll give my fingers something to do while my body cleans itself out.
Cause I have to quit.

Practiced for few years,rolling butts and getting light-headed. Then it must have been around 14 I started going outside in the winter to have a smoke.
Pack a day for past 15 years. I know they will probably kill me but they taste ssssoooo good ( and the nicotine doesn't hurt either).lolol
But I am in the stages of quitting right now, so I too was thinking about my pail of shake. It doesn't taste bad, and like you said, it'll give my fingers something to do while my body cleans itself out.
Cause I have to quit.

If thats your goal then go for it but you will not achive much if you are smoking joints all day. Like me :)

I just have to keep on typing on sites to slow down on the smoking as i never really get stoned anymore no matter how much i smoke.

CHRIS.
:high-five:

I smoke joints and cigarettes all day. Can't and dont want to quit the MMJ. But the cigarettes have got to go.

Roll some joints with shredded leafes and see how it goes. I keep manicured buds and leafes to a minimum as upper leafes are strong when crushed and taste real good. I usually keep a bowl of dried crushed leafes just for pure joints of green. Some good smoke in them and a different taste and flavour. Small/thin stems are also very strong in THC. The thinner the stem the stronger it is. Keep any stems 2-3mm thick and grind them up as well.

CHRIS.
:Namaste:

I have a bit of shake so i can be real selective. The plastic buckets were stacked and a few heavy boxes got put on top, so the seal was tighter . It is dry as fuck but I think it dehydrated slowly, now its the same colour of the bud that was jar cured.

If thats your goal then go for it but you will not achive much if you are smoking joints all day. Like me :)

I just have to keep on typing on sites to slow down on the smoking as i never really get stoned anymore no matter how much i smoke.

CHRIS.
:high-five:

If I pound back 2-3 joints by myself real fast, 4-5 with friends as a social smoke, I can feel high, but it doesn't last long. But thats alright, cause thats the way it is.;)

im afraid i dont agree.
If people like us manage to quit tobbacco then at the very least we are removing;
-Acetone - also found in finger nail polish remover
-Ammonia - used in household cleaning compounds
-Arsenic - commonly used in rat poison.
-Butane - key ingredient in lighter fluid
-Cadmium - active component in battery acid
-Carbon Monoxide - the same gas released from your car's exhaust system
-DDT/Dieldrin - a poison used in commercial insecticides
-Ethanol - alcohol
-Hydrogen Cyanide - yet another lethal poison
-Methane - gas released from the bowels (now there's a nice thought)
-Methanol - component of rocket fuel
-Napthalene - ingredient used in mothballs
-Nicotine - yet another insecticide, and a highly addictive substance
-Stearic Acid - found in candle wax
-Toluene - industrial strength cleaning solvent
-Fungicides and pesticides -- Cause many types of cancers and birth defects.

from our systems allowing the anti cancer properties of our favorite herb to actually do something other than tread water.

I been thinking about it actually, perhaps its a use for males and hermies as the THC content is lower in them, allowing one to pop out for a 'ciggy' while at work without getting high unintentionally, lol

I made good money outside and was buying a half quarter a day, every day, 7 days a week. Paying retail prices during the years the harvest wasnt so good. When the harvest was gone, back to retail.:)

I made good money outside and was buying a half quarter a day, every day, 7 days a week. Paying retail prices during the years the harvest wasnt so good. When the harvest was gone, back to retail.:)

I never sell my weed or give any to anybody. To valuable.

CHRIS.
:smokin:

im afraid i dont agree.
If people like us manage to quit tobbacco then at the very least we are removing;
-Acetone - also found in finger nail polish remover
-Ammonia - used in household cleaning compounds
-Arsenic - commonly used in rat poison.
-Butane - key ingredient in lighter fluid
-Cadmium - active component in battery acid
-Carbon Monoxide - the same gas released from your car's exhaust system
-DDT/Dieldrin - a poison used in commercial insecticides
-Ethanol - alcohol
-Hydrogen Cyanide - yet another lethal poison
-Methane - gas released from the bowels (now there's a nice thought)
-Methanol - component of rocket fuel
-Napthalene - ingredient used in mothballs
-Nicotine - yet another insecticide, and a highly addictive substance
-Stearic Acid - found in candle wax
-Toluene - industrial strength cleaning solvent
-Fungicides and pesticides -- Cause many types of cancers and birth defects.

from our systems allowing the anti cancer properties of our favorite herb to actually do something other than tread water.

I been thinking about it actually, perhaps its a use for males and hermies as the THC content is lower in them, allowing one to pop out for a 'ciggy' while at work without getting high unintentionally, lol

I dont care what is in cigarettes as i only smoke a few and smoke joints more than anything else.

CHRIS.
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom