Shrute's 12/12 From Seed Journal - Mixed Strains

Shrute

Hello all! Welcome to my grow. I currently am running all of my plants in a cabinet 12/12 from seed. I am running 6 strains that i purchased from Attitude Seedbank: Rare Dankness Sour D OG (2 phonos), Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel, Buddha Seeds Purple Kush Auto, Short Stuff Blue Himalayan Diesel, Positronics Cum Laude, and 2 freebies in solo cups (G13 Labs Blue Venom and CH9 Afghan Haze 33). They have all been under a 600w HPS since they sprouted, humidity is around 50-75 which is a little too high for my likings but no signs of any mildew, rot, or anything like that. My garden is equipped with carbon filtration which is definitely helping hide some of these sour, skunky smelling strains. No pests :wood: . I'll post some pictures and descriptions of the strains I am growing, and how they are coming along.

First off is the Cum Laude by Positronics. It has been almost 7 weeks since pistils were shown, and it is a Tijuana strain crossed with Haze if im not mistaken. It's been in a 2 liter bottle of coco coir since it sprouted, then I topped it very early on. The smells coming off this thing are very interesting, and I will do my best to try to describe it to you guys. The scent is a cross between over ripened fruits, with damp earthyness like a forest after it rains. There is also a touch of hazyness like the coffeeshop hazes in amsterdam. Here are the pics:
Screen_Shot_2013-06-17_at_11_11_42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2013-06-17_at_11_15_08_PM.png

a lower bud
IMG_128114.JPG

Next up are my Sour D OGs from rare dankness seeds. They are both in Ocean Forest soil with added perlite and coco coir. It has been almost 3 weeks since the first pistils. I have topped them, and I'm trying to train them using a screen/trellis. I have 2 phenotypes. #1 smells sour, no other way to put it. #2 is a little stretchier and and smells STRONGLY like skunk roadkill with slight sour undertones. That is the shit i like! :circle-of-love:
IMG_127812.JPG

Screen_Shot_2013-06-17_at_11_13_01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2013-06-17_at_11_08_50_PM.png

Staying on the theme of sour skunkyness, I've got a Original Sour Diesel from Cali Connection. It is in the same soil mix I previously mentioned. This plant smells like a cross between my two Sour D OG phonos with the slightest fuel undertone. I've only got one picture of this plant.
IMG_126915.JPG

Next up I've got some smaller plants that I will group all together.
A Blue Venom from G13 Labs in a solo cup of coco
Screen_Shot_2013-06-17_at_11_12_12_PM.png

CH9 Afghan Haze 33 in a solo cup of coco
IMG_12669.JPG

and finally an autoflowering Purple Kush by buddha seeds. This plant smells EPIC! Limeade, lime skittles, crossed with zesty lemons and oranges. Definately citrusy. This plant has been purple since the second the calyxes started developing.
Screen_Shot_2013-06-17_at_11_14_34_PM.png

Thanks for viewing!! :thanks: :thumb: Im glad to get this journal kicked off! :;):

Re: Shrute's 12/12 From Seed Journal (mixed strains)

Thanks Boblove, yours are looking awesome too!

Thank you for subbing KingJohnC.

:thanks: :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom