Shrute's 600w Grow Cabinet - Multiple Strains

Fed the ladies with some bloom nutes and cal mag today. I also switched out the MH with the 600w HPS! :slide:

I've got some new pics for you guys today.

Pineapple express looks about a week or two from harvest. Mostly cloudy trichs. The hairs have started turning a nice bright orange color and the candy-like smell its putting off is phenomenal
IMG_103515.JPG
IMG_104411.JPG
IMG_104313.JPG
IMG_103111.JPG

Next up we have the critical HOG which is getting fat, fruity and frosty :icon_cool
IMG_103710.JPG
IMG_101222.JPG

And here we have the grape gum which is still suffering from a cal deficiency
IMG_101618.JPG
IMG_101518.JPG

Last but not least a shot of the gigabud, on which i slightly have tied the main cola to allow light to get to the lower buds! i figured that would be a more wise decision than just plucking off big leaves.
IMG_104212.JPG
IMG_101415.JPG

And thats all I've got today! :thumb:

Hey guys! :welcome: I've got a few things to say. I started off a Cum Laude feminized seed under CFLs, but thought it would be fine to water it with tap water but the leaves are doing a slight taco thing from the high PH. No big deal though, ill post pics once it puts some more leaves on. I also am germinating a Blue Dream bag seed and 2 Boss Hogg regular seeds by Cali Connection. Hopefully i get a female! If i get males, I'll harvest the pollen or maybe put them outside for a breeding project during the upcoming outdoor grow season! I'm getting pumped! I'm planning on growing some outdoor Amnesia Lemon in FFOF on my balcony. I already bought and mixed up the FFOF and verm + perlite! :cheesygrinsmiley: :slide:

I am also planning to re-up on seeds, because I'm completely out besides a pack of 5 mixed regular sativa beans by Delta 9. Plus my Critical Hog is nearing completion, so I need to order its replacement! I am thinking of Cali Connection's new girl scout cookie fems, or maybe Ken's phantom cookies.
Ill be posting some garden pics soon!
Peace all! :Namaste::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey mate, going to jump in late if you don't mind?

:welcome: Welcome to the grow and thanks for the rep!! The rh is definitely in my favor now :icon_cool . Thats one of the reasons I want to make this cab 12/12 all year round and just veg elsewhere. I was thinking about building a box for a mother and just running clones but i like variety too much and now that the weather should start getting better, I should be able to veg some outside :thumb: I am also planning on running an Amnesia Lemon outside as well. These ladies didn't receive a proper veg, so they are small and hopefully future harvests will make up for this! Glad to have you here mate :ganjamon:

IMG_10649.JPG

Thought I would throw up a photo of a pineapple express auto sample nug i took the other day ;)
It has smelled like super sweet pineapple candy throughout flowering, then a papaya smell when dried! No flush since it was an early pic, and it still tasted great in a volcano bag! :thumb:

off to snap some pics of the ladies!
:peacetwo:

Hello! :blushsmile:

I am currently vaping on a bag from my new volcano that my loving mother sent to me for my birthday! Thanks mama!

On another note I snapped some shots of the lovely ladies last night!! :thumb:

Critical HOG

Screen_Shot_2013-03-25_at_11_08_43_AM.png

IMG_106911.JPG

IMG_107712.JPG

Grape Gum

Screen_Shot_2013-03-25_at_11_08_23_AM.png

Pineapple Express (I took a bud from the top)

IMG_107616.JPG

Kushberry (trying to LST a bit)

IMG_107312.JPG

Top shot
IMG_107216.JPG

Messed up this little Cum Laude but I'm sure it will pull through :wood:
IMG_108215.JPG

Thats all I've got today! Hopefully I will order some new seeds soon, or I might purchase some from an amigo that ordered a bunch from the 'tude.
See ya later
Peace
:thanks::peacetwo::peace:

Pineapple Express is looking crazy frosted!

Yeah i can't wait for it to be ripe! there are still white pistils and it just seems to be putting on more trics rather than the buds fattening up... the trics all still clear too.. only time will change that and I've gotta be patient! :thumb:

Sup guys! I vaped a small critical hog bud i picked off and dried for 3 days and it was great! It was an early pick so I assumed it would taste like crap (no flush) and not provide any body high. I was wrong, it had a nice fruity taste that lasted for the first 3 vape bags, and after 5 in total i felt a nice euphoric pressure in my head, and then once i stood up i was flat out RIPPED! :allgood: :rocker:
I checked out the trichomes and they were pretty much all cloudy but the calyxes on the plant seem to be shooting out fresh white pistils daily still. I'd say about 50/50 white to orange pistil ratio. I was totally satisfied with the taste and high, but my gut told me to flush it and let it go another week or two before chopping. Im sure ill be satisfied ;)

On a side note, welcome to my grow jz1990!! :welcome:
Your ladies are looking great as well!! thanks for subbing!

:thanks:

I've got some bud shots today ;)

This first one is especially awesome. Literally AWESOME. it provokes awe

IMG_112222.JPG

Thats the Critical HOG by TH seeds. The top cola is getting purple as you might be able to tell in the pic. It smells like skunk fruity candies and is getting more ripe and plump by the day! :thumb:

Next I've got a pineapple express auto at harvest time. Super frosty and also has a candy like sweet papaya aroma.
Screen_Shot_2013-04-01_at_2_23_12_PM.png

Heres a nug from the Pineapple Express. Its been drying for 1 day.
Screen_Shot_2013-04-01_at_2_25_23_PM.png

I've also got a nice bud of the G13 Labs Gigabud for you :) it's almost all dried so i vaped a small nug and had a nice trippy-ish head high.
Screen_Shot_2013-04-01_at_2_26_03_PM.png

Next up I've got 2 dank bud purchases. I got an ounce of each.

Lemon Kush - reminds me of Super Lemon Haze from greenhouse coffeeshop in amsterdam. It has a wet lemon foresty smell to it. "damp lemons" as my roommate describes it
Screen_Shot_2013-04-01_at_2_26_52_PM.png

Jack Herer - This bud is great. I've never smoked jack herer this dense and indica-like in effects. This stuff is a knockout stone if you smoke/vape enough. It has a strong grassy, spicy smell which is somewhat reminiscent of Jack Herer I've had in the past.

Screen_Shot_2013-04-01_at_2_26_26_PM.png

Thanks for reading folks!

:thumb: :allgood:

I am in need of seeds and as luck would have it my friend (term used loosely) is selling some! He tried growing in his moms backyard and got caught before he even put a plant in the ground **cough idiot cough** and now he is selling his shit. He texted me what strains he's got and it doesn't seem too bad. Lots of blue strains. Blue OG, blue himalayan diesel, blue venom, and toxic blue 33. I'll swing by later to see what he's got. A lucky day for me :)

You interested in trading?
I am in need of seeds and as luck would have it my friend (term used loosely) is selling some! He tried growing in his moms backyard and got caught before he even put a plant in the ground **cough idiot cough** and now he is selling his shit. He texted me what strains he's got and it doesn't seem too bad. Lots of blue strains. Blue OG, blue himalayan diesel, blue venom, and toxic blue 33. I'll swing by later to see what he's got. A lucky day for me :)

You interested in trading?

quite possibly if i pick up some more, just PM me
:smokin:. the dude had a bunch of feminized seeds from the web and i bought a few strains but i already popped em. Ill post an update with pics when they emerge from the coco.

Back
Top Bottom