SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

Thank you sooo much. I too am thinking of her constantly and dealing with all the aftermath is about to kill me. I will be posting up soon as of right now I'm prepping for the hurricane[like I don't have enough to do]. I do luv the ashes you have surrounding Nita. What is the strain G2HM?

Kushy Kush Clone in a 5 gallon & the ashes are the Kushy Kush Mother I just harvested.

Hang on SHRUUM, you seem like a fungi...;) Hoping to make you smile. ..

Hello and welcome to what will probably be my last posting to this wonderful forum. Quite a lot has happened to me here recently and I've lost everything that I have ever loved or worked hard for to own. I am one of the many people that was flooded here in Texas by Harvey. To add insult to injury, my lovely wife of 46 years passed with stage foukr cancer 20 days after drilling into her brain to remove a tumor. Her name was Nita and I appreciate GTHM dedicating one of her plants in her honor. I know GTHM this was between you and I but now it just doesn't seem relative to keep it a secret. The pics below were the plants ready for harvest but instead drowned in the water covered in mud. I hope I gave out enough information about CO2, ashes and the like to help those who needed the info. In desperation I started a GoFundMe page but I know that, that is probably not allowed. If the Admins will allow it I will post it up later. The 2 German Shepherds is all I have left. FEMA might help but it will be 2 weeks before I hear from them. With a heavy heart I will be signing off soon since my puters were destroyed and I'm using a fellow grower's machine. The pics below are of the WW's and WC's of which I don't remember who is who. Little to no sleep and eating very little in the past 2 weeks have made me punch drunk. Thanks to all that followed and commented to my journals I have appreciated all the back and forth to those I truly call my friends.:thanks:
20170827_113626.jpg

20170827_113544.jpg

20170827_113554.jpg

and this is my home before the water crested. The water would reach just below the windows
20170830_185253.jpg

Here are the two reasons I'm still around, Holly a rescue on the left and Hans a 6 month old shepherd on right
20170911_084208.jpg

Thanks to all of you and keep growing strong:circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom