SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

OK its sooner than I wanted to, but here's an update. MR. Zeus showed his true sex and was immediately banished to the outdoors for pollen collection at a later date. *sigh* So that leaves Skunk and Morpheus to show themselves in the next few days. In the mean time I took the tent down for a renovation and to trim the plants in the back that I didn't have access to. After several hours of trimming and 1/2 of a pound of sugar leaves and popcorn buds later, I gave them a good dose of nutes to offset the stress of trimming. The formula today is:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
1 tsp of Grotek silicone
1 tsp of Thrive Alive B-1 vitamins
5ml of Rapid Start Root Enhancer
1 tsp of Cal-Mag
3 tsp of Big Bloom
2 tsp of Grow Big
2 tsp of Tiger Bloom
All mixed to a gallon of water and ph corrected to 6.25
Each plant was given 8 cups of nutes as six was not enough last time. Even though I watered on the 1st, the pots were very light when brought out for the tent's renovations. And to my surprise there was no run off.

So here's Early miss1 after trimming
EMA_9-4-16.jpg

Early miss2
EMA2_9-4-16.jpg

TrainWreck 1
TWA1_9-4-16.jpg

TrainWreck 2 AKA miss stretchy
TWA2_9-4-16.jpg

Northern Lights
NLA_9-4-16.jpg

The two surviving Sativas [so far]
Skunk
Skunk_9-4-16.jpg

Morpheus
Morpheus_9-4-16.jpg

The Banished Zeus
Banished_Zeus.jpg

And their new configuration: Back row left to right, TWA1, TWA2, EMA1, EMA2
front row left to right Skunk, Northern Light and Morpheus
New_surroundings_9-4-16.jpg

Hopefully I won't be updating until next weekend but that all depends on the remaining Sativas. Stay tooned.:thanks::smokin::popcorn:

Hey shrum!! Looking great over here in the tent buddy, trainwreck is starting to fill out nicely. Sorry to hear about the male but at least you will use it for something in the end :) And it makes a little more room in the scrog for the rest of the ladies lol. I am back from vacation now so I will be around more often to check in and see what's happening. You're on the right track, keep up the good work :)

Hey shrum!! Looking great over here in the tent buddy, trainwreck is starting to fill out nicely. Sorry to hear about the male but at least you will use it for something in the end :) And it makes a little more room in the scrog for the rest of the ladies lol. I am back from vacation now so I will be around more often to check in and see what's happening. You're on the right track, keep up the good work :)

Thanks man, hope you had a great vacation, glad to have you around! So what's your next project grow? Anything unusual? Gimme a link when you can. Being on satellite is sooo restrictive, I mean 15 gigs for a month sheesh! :thedoubletake::blunt:

It's been 10 days since I reported last and a few things have occurred. On Sat. Skunk showed his true sex, yeppers a male, and was put outside with Mr. Zeus. Then on Monday Morpheus did the same and was also put outside. WAAAAAH! Darn it, I was hoping one of the Sativa's would pan out but no, all turned male and are awaiting pollen collection.:hmmmm:
So now its down to 5 plants which are all doing great. As a side note, to those that will purchase a 2x4 tent, 6 plants is all it will hold comfortably, especially if you do any LST's. This is my humble opinion based on current trial and error. I started with 8 and it was pretty tight. Now there are 5 and they all have the room necessary for maximum growth.
So this week, the formula is:
1 ml of B-1
1 ml of Cal-Mag
3 tsp of Big Bloom
2 tsp of Grow Big
2 tsp of Tiger Bloom
PH adjusted to 6.25 per gallon. Each plant receiving 6 cups of nutes.

So here's the latest pics of the girls.......
Northern Lights
NLA_9-15-16.jpg

Up close of her buds
NLA_bud_9-15-16.jpg

Miss Stretchy TrainWreck
TWA_Stretch_9-15-16.jpg

And her sticky bud
TWA_Stretch_bud_9-15-16.jpg

Ema2
EMA2_9-15-16.jpg

EMA2 her bud
EMA2_bud_9-15-16.jpg

EMA1
EMA_1_9-15-16.jpg

TWA2
TrainWreck2_9-15-16.jpg

TWA2 bud
TWA2_bud_9-15-16.jpg

And their new set up. 2 Trainwrecks in the back and in the front left to right is Northern Lights, Early Miss 1&2
New_configuration.jpg

Now it's time to sit back and wait for the girls to get fat and juicy as well as which Sativa's get mated with whom. I'm really liking the Morpheus' characteristics, so he'll definitely be getting some.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for dropping by:thanks:

20160915_195354.jpg
20160915_192524.jpg
THANKS MAN..HEY I CUT ALL THE TOP PART OFF MY BUCKETS.YOU GAIN 2 INCHES A BUCKET..NOW I CAN FIT 6 WHERE I USED TO GET 5 IN THERE..check it out..4x3 first pic of early miss..but anyway it works for even more space..

Nice stuff Shruum!! Even though you got the 2 males at least you will be using them :) Makes your space a lot more optimal that is for sure, especially with the scrog. Keep up the good work.

As for your question earlier on that I hadn't noticed, I do have another journal on the go, it's in my sig now. Hash Plant and CB Dutch Treat a week old now. Will be starting another strain or 2 in another week, likely a Purple Kush and CB Dream I figure. After I figure out if I can get a couple more lights I will decide on starting some auto's :) I have some Trainwreck as well, looking at yours makes me want to start some. lol

THANKS MAN..HEY I CUT ALL THE TOP PART OFF MY BUCKETS.YOU GAIN 2 INCHES A BUCKET..NOW I CAN FIT 6 WHERE I USED TO GET 5 IN THERE..check it out..4x3 first pic of early miss..but anyway it works for even more space..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice OS, when I get this harvest done I'll be doing the same. I started out with 8 plants which fit quite nicely but when they got bigger they were fighting for space and growing straight up...no LST happening at that time. With your grow of Crown Royale makes me want to order a few of those beans.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice stuff Shruum!! Even though you got the 2 males at least you will be using them Makes your space a lot more optimal that is for sure, especially with the scrog. Keep up the good work.
As for your question earlier on that I hadn't noticed, I do have another journal on the go, it's in my sig now. Hash Plant and CB Dutch Treat a week old now. Will be starting another strain or 2 in another week, likely a Purple Kush and CB Dream I figure. After I figure out if I can get a couple more lights I will decide on starting some auto's I have some Trainwreck as well, looking at yours makes me want to start some. lol

Appreciate the kudos DK. Yeppers you need to crank up a grow on the TrainWreck like I told OS you're gonna luv the yield and especially the smoke.:tokin::tokin:

I looked at the Sativa's this morning and the 1st to go outside is the 1st ready for pollen harvest using the beer bag method. In a couple of days, I'll just cut the stem off to reduce the chance of contamination. After that, the bag will be placed over a lower bud for seeding. Now who will be the lucky girl, any thoughts?:cheer:

I looked at the Sativa's this morning and the 1st to go outside is the 1st ready for pollen harvest using the beer bag method. In a couple of days, I'll just cut the stem off to reduce the chance of contamination. After that, the bag will be placed over a lower bud for seeding. Now who will be the lucky girl, any thoughts?:cheer:

Sounds like this should be interesting. So the pollen collected was from zeus correct? And all the females you have left are autos? All this talk about trainwreck, why not cross it with her lol. Could name it, Wrecked Zeus haha

Sounds like this should be interesting. So the pollen collected was from zeus correct? And all the females you have left are autos? All this talk about trainwreck, why not cross it with her lol. Could name it, Wrecked Zeus haha

I also have a Skunk and a Morpheus male that I'll be taken pollen from, so Stinky Miss, or Wrecked Morphine or Miss Zeus?:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello and welcome to this week's update. The girls are getting FAT and juicy, so I shut off the lights and tried to take some regular photos to show their best features. I watered them today with just plain well water that has a PH of 6.5 right out of the tap. With all the nutes in the soil and the nutes given, I like to just give them water just to freshen things up. Man its all I can do to keep my hands off 'em.:laughtwo:
So here are today's pics, enjoy!:slide::slide:

Northern Lights Auto
NLA_9-20-16.jpg

TrainWreck1's nice fat bud
TrainWreck1_9-20-16.jpg

TrainWreck2 aka Stretch
TrainWreck2_Stretch_9-20-16.jpg

Early Miss1
EMA1_9-20-16.jpg

Early Miss2 Miss Squatty
EMA2_9-20-16.jpg

So there you have this weeks update. I've bagged the last 2 males, Mr. Skunk and Mr. Morpheus and by this week end I'll just cut the branch just below the bag and then decide who gets whom. Not knowing Morpheus or Zeus, if anyone has grown these and can give me some insight, it would be much appreciated.:Namaste:

Thanks guys I appreciate the kudos. :bravo: Right now I'm at my satellite limit and won't be able to post up pics until Tues. when the monthly allotment of 15 gigs re-ups. But I want to especially thank Sensei Snid and OS for their invaluable information gleaned in their last journals. Snid for his idea about turning the old grow closet into a seedling nursery and OS for his growing formula and cat litter pots which are ideal for growing healthy plants as well as the Mars leds which I had little faith in until reading your journal. Thanks guys and thank you 420 magazine for being a wealth of information.:Namaste::high-five:

How tall in inches is the plant in the yellow bucket

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Grant, thanbks for asking, here's your answer... first they are all in yellow Tidy Kat 35lb buckets:cheesygrinsmiley: and second, the answer I'm sure you are looking for is: tallest is TrainWreck2 AKA Miss stretchy is 28" tall from the soil to the top, the shortest is Early Miss1 at 16", and the second tallest is a Northern Light at 26". But understand they aren't growing straight up since I have them bent somewhat to a varying degree.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom