Si12 400W LED Soil LST - Santa Bilbo, Lemon T Kush, Red Dragon, Crit Jack, White Sib

si12

Setup

StrainBankS/I%
Santa BilboGenehtik???
Lemon Thai KushHumboldt60/40
Red DragonBarney's Farm70/30
Critical jackDinafem???
White SiberianDinafem25/75

400W LED (compared to a 1000W HPS)

Tent size 120x120x200

Soil Biobizz Light on 14Lt Smart Pots

Nutrients:
- biogrow
- biobloom
- topmax
- rootjuice
- bioheaven

Second grow experience (prev was red dwarf auto on hydroponic with 400W HPS).
First time LED, Soil, LST.

Re: si12 400W LED soil LST: Santa Bilbo,Lemon T. Kush, Red Dragon, Crit. Jack, white

I was trying to upload images, but it's a pain in the ass, after an hour spent on this very unfriendly system I give up.

Hope I'll be again in the mood, but first I'll try to find a more user friendly forum.

My 5 cents: improve the gallery user experience (at lest let me modify the photos info and delete wrong files once uploaded).

Re: si12 400W LED soil LST: Santa Bilbo,Lemon T. Kush, Red Dragon, Crit. Jack, white

I was trying to upload images, but it's a pain in the ass, after an hour spent on this very unfriendly system I give up.

Hope I'll be again in the mood, but first I'll try to find a more user friendly forum.

My 5 cents: improve the gallery user experience (at lest let me modify the photos info and delete wrong files once uploaded).

Yeah, the gallery takes a bit of getting used to. It is a two step process: you pick a general title and description for the batch, then select all the images, then upload. Then you get a second kick at the cat where you can modify/customize the title/description for each individual picture in the batch. Then you finally upload everything for real. So I guess the second try is your chance to make corrections.

I think you'll find it is pretty friendly around here, and you can ask questions in various forums if you want. You'll usually get a quick response.

:peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom