Sick leaf

Sorry to hear you are having some spotting on your leaves. I'm suspecting that it is calcium deficiency. What type of potting medium are you using (soil or CoCo). Can you help us by describing what your PH in is and what your run off is running. Also what type of nutes and PPM?

I would give it a good flush and then add some Cal-Mag to your feeding and see if that helps. The damaged leaves will not recover you will need to keep an eye to make sure it doesn't continue to spread.

Sorry to hear you are having some spotting on your leaves. I'm suspecting that it is calcium deficiency. What type of potting medium are you using (soil or CoCo). Can you help us by describing what your PH in is and what your run off is running. Also what type of nutes and PPM?

I would give it a good flush and then add some Cal-Mag to your feeding and see if that helps. The damaged leaves will not recover you will need to keep an eye to make sure it doesn't continue to spread.
thank you for ur answer... i will try it

Your PH looks in the right range. I would try putting some Cal-Mag into your grow solution. It is fairly inexpensive and a must if growing in CoCo. CoCo binds to the Calcium and Magnesium and make them difficult for the plant to absorb.

Back
Top Bottom