Sick of Spilling nutes down the drain?!

jlt1202

Ok so i just got this product called the EXACT-CUP this thing is the shit..... i mean it seals the bottle tight and has a detachable cup that seals to the lid for filling, and to top it off it has measurements on the cut that go past 60ml so u can use it to measure almost every size container. Plus it was made in the usa and i love anything that doesnt say made in china on it : )

photo369.JPG
image45.jpeg
image_114.jpeg

Disclaimer: I am not associated, work for, or contracted to buy or sell Exact-cup. I am just showing appreciation to the innovation that someone recognized that there was a issue and solved.

Thank you I'm going to look into this. Looks sweet, how does it do with thick organic ferts? Such as Diamond Black.

i have a GPH solotion at home which i think is compairable in thickness, dark. i will try out on them and let you know how they work

I should take a pic of my old cal/mag bottle, I spilled so much I could barely get it open and there was thick crust all down the bottle... that dang thing (30 f'ing bucks is too much) even at 30 bucks will eventually pay for itself... If you made them 2 bucks each I would buy them and never clean them, just buy more :cheesygrinsmiley:

But if you look at it this way, you get 3 lids for under 30, so if you factor 10 per lid, thats nothing when u have no spills. i will spend 10 bucks for that anyday, the only issue is if you have more then 3 bottles for feeding (which i do) so i have to buy more. (down the road its going to happen).

BTW with thicker particulates it may drip lil when filling cup but nothing compared to before when i used a shot glass

But if you look at it this way, you get 3 lids for under 30, so if you factor 10 per lid, thats nothing when u have no spills. i will spend 10 bucks for that anyday, the only issue is if you have more then 3 bottles for feeding (which i do) so i have to buy more. (down the road its going to happen).

BTW with thicker particulates it may drip lil when filling cup but nothing compared to before when i used a shot glass

my point is @ 10 bucks each I will clean and re-use, @ 2 bucks I will chuck them when the nutes are gone and get new ones without thinking about it... so the company would actually make more money from me on a regular basis if they lowered the price

i wouldnt chuck tho because these are built to last, they give you replacement parts to replace the seals on the lid and cup so that you reuse for long time,

plus you got to figure in how much they cost to make, the guy who made this had to drop 500k on production of these to get off the ground, each one problly cost 4-5 just to make them, these are hard plastic and are very durable.

i wouldnt chuck tho because these are built to last, they give you replacement parts to replace the seals on the lid and cup so that you reuse for long time,

plus you got to figure in how much they cost to make, the guy who made this had to drop 500k on production of these to get off the ground, each one problly cost 4-5 just to make them, these are hard plastic and are very durable.

You have to think like Bill Gates... he did not just sell it one time, he made money every time a machine was sold. In this case you could think of selling it to a person one time or selling it every time they buy nutrients. I am thinking Bill was on to something :cheesygrinsmiley:

BUT he didnt make stuff that you just throw away, diffrent business plan haha

computers and yoyo sales arnt the same and these caps last a long time but not for infinant time, like i imagine in a year (hope more but i would be happy for 1 tho)

if your tight on money buy a pippet for about $0.50, no more spills!!!

thos are nice for small amounts but i have to make measurements of 20ml + most the time ; )

I use them too Jimmy and thats what the others are saying, i like to use a piper for small measurements, but its hard to measure 30ml with a 3ml piper, this cup attaches to the caps on the bottles and all u do is squeeze the bottle and fill the cup with however much u need : )

just wanting to show a new tool for pll "IF" they dont like there current bottles and have problems, if you dont have problems then you dont need to buy these, feel like pll are trying to convince me that i should use a eye dropper, but i do use one and i PREFER to use cup : )

I use 4 plastic measuring cups that have ounce graduations and some other foreign increments on other side. They were out of glass the day I went to find something to mix nutes. were like 20 cent each. I like the caps though. do they have to be ordered from .com address from earlier post or do most grow shops carry them?

I use 4 plastic measuring cups that have ounce graduations and some other foreign increments on other side. They were out of glass the day I went to find something to mix nutes. were like 20 cent each. I like the caps though. do they have to be ordered from .com address from earlier post or do most grow shops carry them?

SOME carry them, its a new product so not alot of deals are set up yet. Michigan based product.

Back
Top Bottom