Sick pineapple kush at 5 weeks - why?

zx9kwaka

OK,so its long,thin,buds are tiny and hairy,its growing out of control height ..nutes are good,been dream,pk super juice added,Epsom salts recently,pH is always good,ventilation is good,complete darknes is good...three other soil plants are doing fine but the one in coco,getting watered twice a day but leaves are starting to look a little sad, only producing one skinny leaf I stead of a fan and its just being a freak,any ideas anyone?I have uploaded pics on my profile,you can see the difference between the soil and coco plants, is it a deficiency? Green dream has it all plus trace elements,its just growing so tall,and skinny

Re: sick pineapple kush,5weeks..why the ferk?

1423472313336.jpg

1423472294303.jpg

1423472267950.jpg

1423472204866.jpg

Kind of hard to see with the HPS interference. Can you get any better pics? Also, fill this out so we can get a better picture of your grow

How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your pH like, both medium and nutes?
What's the NPK of all your nutes?
How often are you feeding with nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule ...

Coco is not to be treated as soil .. the pH of coco needs to be in the 5.8 range, like hydro. Otherwise, I only see pics from UltraDan ? Those r your pics ? :confused:

Coco is not to be treated as soil .. the pH of coco needs to be in the 5.8 range, like hydro. Otherwise, I only see pics from UltraDan ? Those r your pics ? :confused:

I posted his pics from his gallery to make it easier for other posters. No sense in having everyone go to his gallery

Back
Top Bottom