Sick plant? 3 weeks flowering

Woblaaaah

The white patches on the leaves 20190813_184340.jpg

How long has it been affected and can you provide natural lighting pics (or cam flash shot)?
Know it's pinged to another thread but obviously natural light will help memebrs help you: if we can't see what you see, we can't help Woblaaaah.
Normally we'd ask for grow medium, light spec, nute type, oh levels etc etc

See this link - Asking for help

I got told you guys need details so...my problem is There is some white patches showing up on some of the leaves im not sure what it could be...so this is in a 30L pot with a coco perlitle mix been flowering 3 weeks under a 600w hps about 20 inches above the scrog in a 4x4x7 tent gets fed 2-3 times a week depending on the pot weight at 900 ppm (ppm 500 tds with the bluelab truncheon) feeding guano super bloom and addatives havent added any calmag recently as i ran out and havent had the chance to grab some.. um quite a big exhaust fan stays at around 26-28°C humidity 45% got a c02 bag in there and a small ocilater fan i think thats about it (strain BC kush)20190813_224038.jpg20190813_222018.jpg

Attachments

Wassup wobbly, I’m not a very experienced grower but I’ll throw my 2cents in here for what it’s worth.... from your pics I didn’t see little white spots, I did notice the the orange/yellow on top of those plants which could be caused by a few things and without knowing anymore info about your setup, lights, medium, grow method, and your food schedule? ... just off the pictures I saw I would say deficiency, possibly phosphorus...take my advice with a grain of salt until someone else jumps in with more experience... also better pictures would help immensely because I saw no white spots on the pics.
Keep it simple.

Sorry re read your post and you definetky gave all the info I requested much bad lol ya my guess would be deficiency

Wassup wobbly, I’m not a very experienced grower but I’ll throw my 2cents in here for what it’s worth.... from your pics I didn’t see little white spots, I did notice the the orange/yellow on top of those plants which could be caused by a few things and without knowing anymore info about your setup, lights, medium, grow method, and your food schedule? ... just off the pictures I saw I would say deficiency, possibly phosphorus...take my advice with a grain of salt until someone else jumps in with more experience... also better pictures would help immensely because I saw no white spots on the pics.
Keep it simple.
Hey man yeah there sort of yellowish white patches not spots i posted a bunch of details up there wat else would you need

Forsure, cuz I was gonna say if there little white spites you could have kites or something along those lines.... but sounds like you don’t need to worry about that. So if this is a deficiency/ toxicity I will need to know your feeding schedule/ amount your feeeding/ and what kind of nutes are you using to fertilize?

I second this^ after a lil research the symptoms displayed in your plant are on par with a cal/mag deficiency... you caught it early too so good $hit bro.
Stay medicated.

I second this^ after a lil research the symptoms displayed in your plant are on par with a cal/mag deficiency... you caught it early too so good $hit bro.
Stay medicated.
Forsure, cuz I was gonna say if there little white spites you could have kites or something along those lines.... but sounds like you don’t need to worry about that. So if this is a deficiency/ toxicity I will need to know your feeding schedule/ amount your feeeding/ and what kind of nutes are you using to fertilize?
Yea i flushed it tonight going to wait a few days and add some calmag to the mix see how that goes might lower the dose abit ive been adding natures own guano super bloom(10ml/L) with cx additives headmaster (1ml/L) and cx addatives mighty bloom (1ml/L) that usually mixs up 2 about 700 ppm then i add guano super bloom untill i get till about 900 ppm. Ph down to around 6 i am mixing this up in 70L drums.

Looks like your doing good bro, keep updating this thread as your grow goes along. I’ll pop a squat in here and check in and see how your doing. Keep up the good work.
Stay medicated.

Welcome to the forum @Woblaaaah! I know it is hard to figure out where to post as a new member, but multiple threads with the same question usually lead to a lot of confusion. In this case, you have two threads, different responders and the same consensus... calcium deficiency, most likely exacerbated by too high of pH for your grow medium.
Yea i ran about 20L oh phd water through it got the ppm down to about 200 going to wait a few days then try again with lower ph and calmag hopefulyy she gets better thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom