Sick plant on mountain

sisixaxa

hey guys it was my first grow i grew an autoflowering variety indoors in a 250w but i didnt even had a thermometer and growth stopped after plant reach 20 cm and leaves started losing their color and leaves curl up so i took a thermometer and i saw temperature 105 F and all i could do is get it to 95 F so I moved the plant on the mountain in a place I knew no ppl go there and it has a good climate here 85 F so is there any chance my plant will recover?

Without pics or anything all I can really say is time will tell. Give her time to get over the stress and she may acclimate to her new home and really like it. Autos are pretty finicky from what I have read but it sounds like you have done about all that can be done so just let her go and wait and see is what I would do......:circle-of-love:

With an auto it depends how bad you stunted it. It can survive, but the yield will be greatly reduced. They don't live long enough to recover properly.

How old is it?

one month ++ old but it was slowly growing and we didnt know it had a prob it was on my friends house and as i said our first grow so u understand and it was more than 1-2 weeks temporarily stopped growing and then we moved it. How can i post a photo?

Hit the gallery button at top, hit upload photos, select the photo and hit upload, then process it. But from the sound of it, it may never fully recover. They have a life of less than 90 days, and it should have been making buds after a month+ of time.

DSC0001520.jpg
DSC0001418.jpg
DSC0001320.jpg
DSC0001219.jpg

I DONT Know if its only heat the prob...my friend had it at his home and he used nutrients..so you think can this be saved?

I would replant into larger container and water with pH'd water only at first then start with second watering at 1/4 strength nutes and work my way up if the plant looks like it needs more......:circle-of-love:

thanks a lot Dennise ..the container is 11 L isnt that enough? :/ and also are you sure this cant be a nute burn?

to be honest if I had to give a dx I would say you have light burn and either not enough water or nute lockout. I would completely flush and pot up to a fresh medium and try to get her to start over basically. I go by the K.I.S.S. system (keep it simple) and if you give her optimal living conditions she will optimally grow. You feed the soil to feed her to be able to break down what is in the soil for her uptake and she doesn't look like she could uptake anything much right now. I don't know a lot that's for sure but I have grown a few nice plants and keeping it simple works best for me......:circle-of-love:

I don't think he has time to repot and start it fresh though, considering its an auto that's over a month old and stunted so badly. I'm not saying he can't take it to harvest, but I think it would be underdeveloped and small. But I could be completely wrong. But either way it's good practice to do these things, especially with nothing to lose

thanks guys i appreciate your help today i transferred my royal ak 47 automatic at mountain that it was stopped growing the same as the other but it was a little younger I put the seedling 2 weeks after the other it looks better but can you tell me what is these yellow down leaves and the little yelow spots at the edge of the leavees??
1401189651135.jpg

1401189652724.jpg

1401189653002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom