Sick plant please help

Kola320

Just happened literally over 2 days hoping it can be saved. Looks similar to light or heat burn stress but can't be room never gets over 77 and light is over a foot away not just affecting the top either.
420_pics_001.jpg
420_pics_004.jpg
420_pics_002.jpg

running a dwc , PH is at 6 . have a 1000 hps. Running the lucas formula was a very healthy plant last friday. Then this sat and sun it seems to be progressing and spreading threw out the whole plant. I'm at a loss I'm going into my 4th week of flower buds don't seem to be dry like the leave still soft and don't seem to be affected by this but they could be next.

If there is any brown slime on roots, I would make sure and recalibrate the ph meter you're using. You're using Lucas formula? Did you stray from the 8/16 ml formula?

Could it be the kelp I used ? the 0-52-34 , Not root rot there still nice and white healthy I think my PH could have been a little low I need to adjust the meter My liquid tester came in at about 5 to 5.5. the only thing I did different was that kelp bloom booster I did a 3/4 dose of that 5 gallons of water and calls for a table spoon per gallon I did 3 table spoons. Think it can be salvaged if I flush her ?

Yeah I think she can be saved. Those ugly parts won't recover, but it should stop spreading. I would either stop the kelp all together or lower it extremely low. I still haven't had a problem with grow yet, but I haven't added anything. Plus hempy makes it almost too simple. I hope it all clears up. Everyone deserves a happy plentiful harvest. Keep me posted on how things go. I wanna make sure she's safe

I do the same thing. I kept looking into PK booster for flower, but luckily I'm too poor to afford any of it. I figure if first grow goes well don't mess with success. I still might try koolbloom to add next grow, but figure I'll try other stuff first, like fluxing. I know the hgk seedling I have is supposed to be a nute hog, so I'll probably need it

Back
Top Bottom