Sick Plant Question

PacificPeach

I have 2 plants grown outside from Fast Buds LSD 25 seeds. They are each about 6 weeks from germination and are flowering now. One of the plants is about 18 inches tall and it is doing beautifully. The other plant is about 24 inches tall and it has a yellow discoloration on the interior part of the leaves and buds. They are both growing outside I have been using Fox farm
nutrients with them. I usually fertilize them once per week. I haven't seen any insects or insect damage. Has anyone seen this type of problem before?

Thanks,
PacificPeach

IMG_270525.JPG

IMG_271325.JPG

I've never seen that before, but quite honestly it looks like it's a genetic issue, like with variegated ivy and many houseplants. For some reason there's no chlorophyll in the yellow areas. The reason I say that is because one of the leaves with yellow at the base, has the green part at the tips growing just fine. It would be different if the yellow part was dying. I would just monitor the issue, might turn out to be an interesting plant. The yellow may be prone to sunburn.

Back
Top Bottom