Sick plant

Ryanh0190

I'm posting this for my brother. This is a blue dream 3 weeks into flower. One day after adding an led to the mix, his blue dream started curling at the tips. Temp was about 90 and rh was 40%. Nutes are canna flores. Ph is at 7. Feed cycle is feed, feed, water.
He says the curling is getting worse and starting to get dry. It's also spreading down the plant. The white widow next to it is doing perfect. Any thoughts?
Thank you for taking a look.
received_10153310822035741.jpeg

Mmm looks bad not sure why the other plant is not suffering as well ?

You mentioned temp of 90 but assume 90 f that may well suggest heat stress...

I think adding the led panel etc has helped increase over all temp & that he may of moved lights about to make fit in the grow area better or even lowered them by an off chance ?

Thank you for the replys. He said he removed the led once he noticed the curl. I would have thought that if perhaps it was heat stress only the top of the canopy would be effected? Seems the lower plant is now getting the same curl. He also flushed the plant and said it's not really taking any water.

They are in 4 gal pots. Found out that the temp was 90 for about a week. And his fan, in my opinion is way underpowered.

Thank you for the replys. He said he removed the led once he noticed the curl. I would have thought that if perhaps it was heat stress only the top of the canopy would be effected? Seems the lower plant is now getting the same curl. He also flushed the plant and said it's not really taking any water.

Not quite sure on what you mean by the plant not taking water ?

But sounds like the growing medium has really dried out & the water is just passing straight through...

If that is the case you may have to stand it in a large bowl of water for several hours to rehydrate the soil :thumb:

I suspect the bone dry soil & heat has lead to the plants current poor condition.

I wondered the same thing. The white widow apparently has started showing some signs of heat stress only where the led light was overlapping onto it. So basically everything the led was touching is effected. Kind of strange I guess.

Back
Top Bottom