Sick seedling need help

redeyejedi808

Hello all, i have 12 seedlings that are 3 weeks old that need some help. I'm fairly certain they have nute burn and possible the t5 light's was too close to them and they have light burn as well. Im not sure about doing a water flush on rockwool cubes because they are already so wet and im concerned about over watering. I will describe my problem the best i can and include pictures. Thanks for any help and input

ebb and flow hydro system

6 frisian dew feminized seedlings 3 weeks old
6 fruitpunch feminized seedlings 3 weeks old

1 1/2 in grodan cubes transplanted into 4in bcuzz cubes (used clonex rooting gel liberally during transplant)

24/0 2 t5 lights that were 6in away until 24hr ago

3x3 flood tray with 40 gal reservoir PH 5.8 Last fed 36 hrs ago(nutes in reservoir are general hydro 3 part with General hydro rapid start rooting agent, all nutes were toned down by 30%) Also have one 44 gph air pump with medium stone and extra water pump to circulate reservoir 30 minutes every 2 hours. I was watering twice a day but stopped because the cubes felt like they were retaining too much water t then about 4 days ago and toned it down to every other day.

They are in a 8x8x6 grown tent. I have one oscillating fan on only when the temp is between 75 and 83 degree's Humidity is between 30 and 40%

20150223_084056.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/872342

no nutes for first few weeks is a general rule of thumb if you do give them nutes you should tone them down by 70% what is your ppm?. you can water the rock wool once a day, make sure the plastic is open on the bottom of those cubes so they can drain. not sure about t5's but i keep my clf 4 inches away.

no nutes for first few weeks is a general rule of thumb if you do give them nutes you should tone them down by 70% what is your ppm?. you can water the rock wool once a day, make sure the plastic is open on the bottom of those cubes so they can drain. not sure about t5's but i keep my clf 4 inches away.

ok thanks, any thoughts on flushing them?My ppm meter broke and a new one is one the way but it was at around 500ppm 3 days ago. Yeah there was no plastic on the bottom.

500 ppm will cook those little guys, thin that out to 100ppm. just add water to thin it out. Give it a couple weeks then start bumping the nutes. I give my full size veg plants 500 ppm I would flush them though, just flush each cube with ro water.

Back
Top Bottom