Sierra Cowboy 5 Variety Outdoor Soil 2019

It could be a multiple of things. My opinion, your not getting the right nutrient uptake which is blocking phospurous. Looks like your root system is not running right. I'd flush all nutes out of the system.

One last thing. Those girl scouts will not finish till mid november. Hope you do not have a moldy climate.

That looks like its from wind brother....I wouldn't worry about that.

However, take that picture again and see if you can't get some clear shots of those leaves with white spots on them. They are kind of blurry but those look like spots from mites or possibly the residue from a foliar spray perhaps?

It could be a multiple of things. My opinion, your not getting the right nutrient uptake which is blocking phospurous. Looks like your root system is not running right. I'd flush all nutes out of the system.

One last thing. Those girl scouts will not finish till mid november. Hope you do not have a moldy climate.
Yikes ! the GSC is the baby of the bunch and it will start raining around mid Oct. so it will be a race to the finish. The BD is the only plant of the 6 that is doing this. Since my last post I have noticed a couple of different looking leaves that all look like different types of nutrient def so a flush might be in order indeed, thank you for your opinion I really do appreciate it .

Every type of plant is different on how they take their nutes. No offense. It's kinda dumb to have so many different strains for such a small grow. They fight each other. Even on that small of a level. So your getting bad nugs just cuz the bitches hate each other. Now if you had 30 of each strain, it wouldn't be so bad.

Actually... dude is right. Does look like mites. And it also looks like that is on the gsc which is super finicky. I would at least pull it away from the other plants. Good ten feet if you could.
I really can't move it because of space restrictions, I was looking closer and I think there are mites. I was told by experienced growers in this area that if you grow outside here you WILL have spider mites. I have been using safer soap and am planning on making some tobacco juice to add to it today, fingers crossed that it will have the desired effect Thanks again for your time :thumb:

Every type of plant is different on how they take their nutes. No offense. It's kinda dumb to have so many different strains for such a small grow. They fight each other. Even on that small of a level. So your getting bad nugs just cuz the bitches hate each other. Now if you had 30 of each strain, it wouldn't be so bad.
As a first time grower this is not the first dumb thing that we have done so no shock there, this is the first mention of that being a problem so live and learn. I am hoping I can get the bugs under control for now and address the" bitches not getting along" at a later date, wish me luck.

Lavender oil. Rosemary oil. In sprays off and on with the safer. change it every few days. The oils only repel and safer will not kill them either. you just have to stay on it, and with the oils they will not damage tric's or plants. Don't go chemical at this point. Buds are to along.

We are super into organics so will do whatever it takes to stay away from chemicals. Just happen to have lavender oil on hand. Are you suggesting alternating between lavender and safer every three days? We are in our 4th week of flower so we are going to fight hard to get these girls across the finish line.

Then. Tell your son to spray some of that lavender on himself, go downtown, and the girls will be all over him. Haven't tried it with the rosemary, but I think it might have the same reaction.
LOL we are Italian so we use oil of oregano to attract the ladies :laughtwo:

Is that where the sarcasm joke came from that italian's are greasy? Too much olive oil I guess. jk.
That rumor was started by non-Italian men, there is no such thing as "too much " Olive oil, don't worry I am not a snowflake it takes a lot to offend me:cool:

Mites are much more common outdoors but that doesn't mean they should get a free pass. They will jack up a plant if you give them enough time. I have a Northern Lights outdoors that I spray with a garden hose on days I don't want to spray with anything else. The water pressure alone knocks a lot of them off and keeps them from adding to the problem.

I wouldn't obsess about them. Remove the leaves that you see have heavy infestation. Spray the others every 3-5 days (which is about the life cycle of eggs). You want to spray and knock off or kill all the active insects and treating (even with just water or even water and ISO alcohol at a 9:1 ratio of water to ISO every 3-4 days) will go a long way in ensuring that you get the plant to harvest. When their numbers are high, they will take down a plant quickly. Don't let it get to that point. You will likely have them until the end.....but you don't have to have a full resort of them . Even indoors, its not a case of if you will get spider mites, its a case of when you get them. At some point you will get them. Just keep your eyes peeled for the tell tale white spots on the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom