Sierra Cowboy rides again!

Sierra Cowboy

As the days grows longer and frost dissipates in the fields, BLAH BLAH BLAH !
Hey everyone, we are back for a second season and have hit the ground stumbling as usual. I missed you all and look forward to rekindling our relationship and getting caught up on the latest and greatest you Geniuses have came up with since I've been gone. For you that are not familiar with me or my Journal from last year refer to" Sierra Cowboy 5 variety outdoor grow" . ( Yeah, it was a catchy title) It was our first grow and a catastrophic success, we ended the season with about 2+ lb of some very high end medicine/ Flower.

Nobody wants to read a 22 page Journal from some dude they have never heard of so let me put it in a seedling cup. I am a 58 year old Vet, along with my 22 year old son, last year we sat out on our first ever growing adventure. I do not use those words lightly, it was indeed an adventure filled with intrigue (are these idiots going to kill them all) suspense ( how much can those poor plants endure), enlightenment ( wow you have to give your plants nutrients every time you water, who knew). Along the way we meet with the most incredible people, full of years of growing knowledge, some scientific some anecdotal, all spot on and very generously given.

We learned a lot last year and are going to attempt another go with another mess of plants, this time 5 varieties, double the amount of plants We are going to make the same mistakes by growing too many plant too tightly together. Last year a fellow forum member alerted me to the fact that some plants don't get along and sure enough my photos proved that, some of the plants were clearly try to get away and others were trying to smother others, wild I know. I will be Researching Plant group therapy or some such stuff shortly I just know it.

I said last year that I was going to go "all Organic and homemade" ,as far as my nutrients go that is. That is not going to happen unfortunately, unforeseen family circumstance forbid from giving that much time to this project so back to commercial products, life is a series of trade offs. I am looking to get away from DuPont, Monsanto and other evil doers so any organic product line suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

At this time we have 2 Vanilla Frostings, 4 Romulans, 2 MagicMelons, 1 Black Jack and 3 Tahquitz, all clone babies and all about 10 days to 2 weeks old. I have them I my closet under a light right now but will be transplanting them to larger containers tomorrow and starting the hardening process soon.

I will be posting all the specs for my new grow as per the guidelines because I am a rule follower or because without that what good is a journal, I am I right.

I am excited to be back and to start this season off, 2020 grow here we come.!!!

Count me in for the ride! If your looking into good nutrient companies, I just started using MegaCrop. It’s an all in one nutrient and is a vegan Nutrient I believe? Not sure bout that but it’s good stuff.. I also use GH trio and AN’s lineup but MC is now my go to. Give it a look and see what you think.

Count me in for the ride! If your looking into good nutrient companies, I just started using MegaCrop. It’s an all in one nutrient and is a vegan Nutrient I believe? Not sure bout that but it’s good stuff.. I also use GH trio and AN’s lineup but MC is now my go to. Give it a look and see what you think.
Hey Bub. Thanks for the heads up on Mega Crop, I went all in and purchased the 22# bag so I don't have to fight the wife over the tsp. No offence meant towards you but my research on this site alone more than convinced me given the names of some of the most respected advisors/ members on this site endorsing the product. I have used General Hydroponics for the last time. Another good reason to hang out on :420: Thank you my Friend " Together we grow"

So I am Charging up my phone and will be officially starting my grow journal tonight I hope. One positive from this COVID ordeal is, I have had plenty of time to take care of my girls. Photo Shoot and formal introductions followed with a "smoke your own shit " comment party, See you there!

After Reviewing my title I want to rename my journal to conform to protocol, is there a way to do that short of abandoning this and restarting with a proper title?

I am sorry about this but I can't go through with starting a journal without a proper title my OCD won't allow it, I will be transferring my journal to a new title. SierraCowboy5VarietyOutdoorContainerGrow2020

Back
Top Bottom