Sierra Natural Science: Organic Pest, Disease & Weed Control Support

Hello @Sierra Natural Science , I grow indoors in Living Organic soil, I have red wiggler worms in my soil, will SNS- 209 harm the worms??? Will my worms be able to thrive?
:hookah:

Hello @Sierra Natural Science , I grow indoors in Living Organic soil, I have red wiggler worms in my soil, will SNS- 209 harm the worms??? Will my worms be able to thrive?
:hookah:
I too grow in LOS and I did not find any negative effects on my worms. Granted, I don't normally go digging through my soil to check on them either. I did find signs of new life (eggs and babies) around harvest time, so that points me to believe they were not affected by the SNS209. Take care. I am looking forward to reading the response from @Sierra Natural Science

I too grow in LOS and I did not find any negative effects on my worms. Granted, I don't normally go digging through my soil to check on them either. I did find signs of new life (eggs and babies) around harvest time, so that points me to believe they were not affected by the SNS209. Take care. I am looking forward to reading the response from @Sierra Natural Science
Sorry for the late reply, but 209 will not harm the worms. And @BakedARea has the testimonial. The nerdy background is that the rate is 0.25oz per gallon of water. Sometimes it can be as high as 1oz per gallon. Regardless, the amount of active Rosemaric acid in the RTU gallon is on the sub-micro level and won't harm worms or Beneficial's. Hope this helps.
Remember, you can also mix 209 with your nutrients to reduce an extra watering. You can also add it to our other pesticides for a foliar spray to really pack a punch if you have pest pressure. Reach out if you have questions.

Sorry for the late reply, but 209 will not harm the worms. And @BakedARea has the testimonial. The nerdy background is that the rate is 0.25oz per gallon of water. Sometimes it can be as high as 1oz per gallon. Regardless, the amount of active Rosemaric acid in the RTU gallon is on the sub-micro level and won't harm worms or Beneficial's. Hope this helps.
Remember, you can also mix 209 with your nutrients to reduce an extra watering. You can also add it to our other pesticides for a foliar spray to really pack a punch if you have pest pressure. Reach out if you have questions.
I know it makes a 20 gallon batch but I mix it all in a 5 gallon bucket . When B had thrips we sprayed all the way into harvest . They thinned down by spraying every three days . Bud washed the rest out ! I did have a little PC left so I sprayed it twice and that’s when the biggest part of them disappeared . Neither have ever harmed a leaf .
I’m sure soaking the media in hydro helps not just spraying the leaves . It leaves a film on top the water and again has never hurt the girls.

Can SNS 209 be used in hydro systems (DWC/RDWC)?

I have recently completed official 420 Product Reviews for three of the main @Sierra Natural Science products, and I would like to provide the links here so that everyone can find these reviews a little easier. I have used SNS products in my gardens for over 5 years and have extensively tested them against a full range of bugs on multitudes of cannabis varieties. If anyone has any questions about my experiences and results from using these amazing products, please send me a PM or respond right here to @Emilya Green, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

420 Product Review: Sierra Natural Science SNS-203
420 Product Review: Sierra Natural Science SNS-209
420 Product Review: Sierra Natural Science SNS-217

Back
Top Bottom