Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

I've had it happen on a Sour Strawberry clone from B.O.G. but never from seed.

On the PM in the winter, it can for sure happen. It's usually from the humidity spike at lights out and in the winter the room tends to be cooler than in the summer so when the lights go out there is a greater spike in humidity due to cooler temps. The cooler the air the less moisture it can hold so you get a higher RH% when the lights go out and the temps rapidly fall. Running a dehumidifier at lights out is a must for me in the winter. That's the only time I've ever had PM. I added the dehumidifier and it hasn't returned since and I'm going on 2 years since the last outbreak. There's nothing more frustrating than bringing a gorgeous plant to the end only to find PM in the buds :(
I've been having an issue with this myself recently. I forgot about this happening last year as things cooled off. I'm still learning the tweaks I need to make to maintain my environment throughout the seasons.

I will say, the humidity spike that's happening in my veg room is putting those plants into overdrive.
Thanks Morgile! The BCPs are very mature! The other 2 are pretty mature to, it's been 3-4 weeks since I saw the first pre-flowers. Do you think they will flower,out as normal? I'd really like to get the pm in check before I flip. I will go,take some pics if I can find a couple spots. I plucked the few I found yesterday.

:passitleft:
If you're certain you got all the PM they should flower out fine. I'm with Neiko though. If a cut gets PM drop it from rotation. That's another strike against it on top of the autoflowering. There are other seeds out there with stronger genes.

If it wipes off it's PM if not it's something else. Personally if a plant gets PM I won't keep the clone.

The 2 BCPs are both clones, I will not take clones from them but will flower them out assuming the sulfur burn works. Sound like a plan?

I've been having an issue with this myself recently. I forgot about this happening last year as things cooled off. I'm still learning the tweaks I need to make to maintain my environment throughout the seasons.

I will say, the humidity spike that's happening in my veg room is putting those plants into overdrive.

If you're certain you got all the PM they should flower out fine. I'm with Neiko though. If a cut gets PM drop it from rotation. That's another strike against it on top of the autoflowering. There are other seeds out there with stronger genes.

Yup, I may just take a break from cloning all together so I can work through some of these seeds that are piling up.

Has it been a week yet, ha!?!? :rofl:

It's been 61 days since flip to 11/13 and they're almost there. Still,drinking and trichs were mostly clear just a couple days ago. Thinking I'll take em right around 70 days. They had 1/4 trans 2 days ago and then GE before that, wondering if I should just stick with GE and RO for the home stretch? GE>RO>chop

Holy shit... That’s what kept going through my head, pic by pic. Damn Ween, those are your frostiest yet? Beautiful plants, great work!

Thanks Daj! I'm really happy with them and sure the boss will enjoy the final product! It's odd, the overwhelming smell from a few weeks ago has decreased quite a bit. Still smell great but not overpowering like it was.

:hmmmm:

Had to chop a little early, day 64 instead of 70. Long story but all is good, there are a some very dense beautiful nugs. I estimate somewhere in the 12-14 zip range from 3 plants, the little one maybe 1 to 1.5...? No room in the fridge for low and slow so going to dry the usual way, hanging in the tent with the exhaust fan on.

Temps in the range of 66-68 and rh 50-60. Does that sound about right?

Back
Top Bottom