Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

...:thumb::high-five::bravo:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

:thanks: h00k! :passitleft: :surf:

Excellent work Mr! Missed a few pages here,...stopped getting notifications on my subs again...pfft.
Your Slurry Ween...needs some tlc bud.
Wow, you did a splendid job with this harvest Mr! most excellent looking buds....i betcha the 'Boss' is gonna appreciate your efforts and expertise....:slide:.....Cheers Ween.:high-five:

Thanks Duggan! The boss is extra excited for this round. So amazing smelling and the testers have Been great!

Any suggestions on the Slurry? Environment is not the best, hence the pm. Sulfur burn tomorrow but I'm tempted to either chop em all or just the 2 massive BCPs because I have not seen 1 spot of pm on slurry or pupil Magoo. I guess I'll give the sulfur burn a shot but I'm a little discouraged with this round. Besides the pm, the BCPs really look great, massive vigorous plants, one is getting a little pushy and trying to take over pupil magoos space, ha!

Looks totally awesome. :yummy::love: All that sticky goodness hanging in there... my my :D The Boss is one very lucky woman!

Thanks Amy! She sure is lucky, we'll have to share some with fiends too, just can't tell em who grew it, ha!

:passitleft:

What a beautiful harvest ween. You've got some serious frost on those buds :bravo::welldone:

The drying conditions you listed should be perfect. Mine are similar and they take about 10 days before the buds snap off the branches. There is no hurry to pull them of the branch either. I've tested them at the lab at 10 days and at 14 days and the moisture content stays between 10 and 13% which is about perfect for me.

What a beautiful harvest ween. You've got some serious frost on those buds :bravo::welldone:

The drying conditions you listed should be perfect. Mine are similar and they take about 10 days before the buds snap off the branches. There is no hurry to pull them of the branch either. I've tested them at the lab at 10 days and at 14 days and the moisture content stays between 10 and 13% which is about perfect for me.

Thanks Neiko! I couldn't be happier, well I suppose I could be, if I were able to let them go another week. New house stuff. Assessor popped by unannounced and wanted to get into my shed where the plants were, I asked him to come back and moved everything in the house which is not ideal. He does not need to get into house since its being torn down.

Thanks for the drying tips. I've never let them hang that long, maybe my rh was lower. It's always been 4-5 days. I can shoot for longer but it's not ideal with everything going on. I will try to let them go as long as possible, I know drying slow is best, really want to stick with low and slow but that won't work this time. Left lots of amazing sugar leafs on! :yummy:

:passitleft:

Ya Ween...with that Slurry...wat size of pot is she in? And yes, the BCP is a very , very vigorous strain ...and WILL take all available space and yes, she will even bump another out of the way to get more. Try and keep training those , trying to keep them lower , until the Slurry can catch up some. If she is already comfortable in a bigger pot , then try a heavy Trans Drench and a DeStress misting. If she doesn't smarten up in the next couple weeks .....i would toss her to make room for those gorgeous BCP's. Prolly not what ya wanted to hear but , sometimes we just get a 'problem child' that just takes all our time and attention. Cheers my friend!:high-five:

Thanks Duggan! No, not what I wanted to hear but if I can beat the pm, which I'm headed to do in a few minutes, than thos BCPs could turn out better than their mother! A heavy trans and some destress sprays it is! They're all in 7's, ya I know, I'm going backwards but that is all the soil I had for this round. I'd really like to flip now but want to get rid of the pm first AND I have company coming around Christmas and even with the carbon filter they put off an odor, thinking I may need to replace it soon ?

Looking greasy in here Ween!

Some strains are especially pungent. I've got a strain that overpowers my filter when I run it, so I dropped it from rotation. I've got a cross using it in flower that has ended up just as pungent. The cross is a superb smoke though with huge buds, so I'll have to figure something out to be able to keep running it. I know as soon as I let people try that one they're going to be crying for it.

Looking greasy in here Ween!

Some strains are especially pungent. I've got a strain that overpowers my filter when I run it, so I dropped it from rotation. I've got a cross using it in flower that has ended up just as pungent. The cross is a superb smoke though with huge buds, so I'll have to figure something out to be able to keep running it. I know as soon as I let people try that one they're going to be crying for it.

Thanks Morgile! I read your comment in Bubbles from TPB voice, ha! Gree...eee...eesy!

I do think it could be the strain, so pungent! It was stinkier early on which I thought was odd.

Perhaps this has been asked, how would this compare to the Timber Grow lights vero27 600w Redwood LED? I have it in a 5x5 right now and loving the results. Does this light provide UV radiation? I am half ready to buy some lizard lamps to supplement some UVs into my tent.

Hi PDX! I'm sorry but I'm not really qualified to answer that but what I can say is Perfect Sun has one of the best available spectrums for leds. There is a great deal of info on the site and there are numerous options, Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

I am very happy with the Max Yield and the Goliath!

Congrats on your NotM title, well deserved Bro!

Thanks PW! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom