Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Ya....lets talk about the DeLorean....Buck.....ya...i seen Buck take the keys, next week.:reading420magazine: He's goin back,to the 70's...lookin for some crazy sativas..lmfao....:rofl:.........said sumpin about needing some for a campfire....:passitleft:

Oh cool tell him to stop by Oahu Hawaii, check the Kahuku Training range thats were you will find me
circa 1974 - 77 ;)

Nice work!! Nothing shy about those numbers :bravo:

Thanks Farmer! :passitleft: tester...?

Oh cool tell him to stop by Oahu Hawaii, check the Kahuku Training range thats were you will find me
circa 1974 - 77 ;)

Hey Gazoo! :passitleft:

If i do that...you might not be here.....:reading420magazine:.....
Wat were ya doin Gazoo....you were blowin things up...wern't ya...wern't ya....:rofl:

:rofl:
:drool:…………...:welldone:

Thanks Eggs! :ganjamon:

Oh Ween....you certainly are the man.
I thought it was with just me

Aww shucks! :kiss:

Was gonna try this crop WITHOUT the boveda packs because I've read they reduce the terps/flavor, thinking I should do 1/2 and 1/2 BUT I checked my 3 hygrometers and all 3 are at 52 so wondering if I should put the packs in them all to at least get it up to 62!?!??? Thoughts?

Thanks Farmer! :passitleft: tester...?

Hey Gazoo! :passitleft:

:rofl:

Thanks Eggs! :ganjamon:

Aww shucks! :kiss:

Was gonna try this crop WITHOUT the boveda packs because I've read they reduce the terps/flavor, thinking I should do 1/2 and 1/2 BUT I checked my 3 hygrometers and all 3 are at 52 so wondering if I should put the packs in them all to at least get it up to 62!?!??? Thoughts?
:passitleft:In on the tester:rollit:
I’m interested about the boveda packs also. I’ve used them to store with success, curing will be a new ball game. I’m willing to experiment

If i do that...you might not be here.....:reading420magazine:.....
Wat were ya doin Gazoo....you were blowin things up...wern't ya...wern't ya....:rofl:

Those were the END of my INFANTRY days, Moved up to US ARMY 67N Helicopter UH-1H crew chief
I have always wondered if any of the patches are still there, Easily spotted from AIR but be careful
stolen Military equipment is used to protect it, can you say
M18 Claymore mines

Nice haul Ween!

On the humidity packs, I use the Boost 62. I don't notice the smells becoming identical. I do notice when I open the jars that the smell isn't blasting out but when I grind the bud it explodes with smells. I've seen people mention that the boveda packs absorb smell or something, I don't know if I believe that. I can say I've never had to worry about burping jars or getting mold using the packs. Once the stems snap they go into jars. I'll vacuum seal the jars that aren't actively being used and that seems to keep it nice and fresh for a long time. I've done both, with and without the packs and I can say I'm sold on them.

I have stopped using bovedas due to the smells all becoming muted and identical.

Thanks Yeti! I do kinda feel like each jar smells the same for the most part. :ganjamon:

Nice haul Ween!

On the humidity packs, I use the Boost 62. I don't notice the smells becoming identical. I do notice when I open the jars that the smell isn't blasting out but when I grind the bud it explodes with smells. I've seen people mention that the boveda packs absorb smell or something, I don't know if I believe that. I can say I've never had to worry about burping jars or getting mold using the packs. Once the stems snap they go into jars. I'll vacuum seal the jars that aren't actively being used and that seems to keep it nice and fresh for a long time. I've done both, with and without the packs and I can say I'm sold on them.

Thanks Neiko! I may just try this round with no packs or I may grab some boost 62s to see how we like them. Also need to look into vacuum seal for the mason jars.

:passitleft:

Great haul ween :goodjob::high-five: how many days total did the plants go?

Yup I stopped using boveda packs and switched to boost 62 also, I will say im happier with them.

Thanks Killer! Another vote for boost 62. Will probably give em a try but maybe not with this crop, maybe 1/2....? Looks like it was about 200 days, wow seems like forever!

:passitleft:

Good to know, I may get some of those boost packs. I’ve been using the Bodeva for a year or more and it does seem all my smoke smells very similar after they are in the jars for a while. After I break some up the different smells come out, but when just opening jars and sniffing most smell close to the same.
Personally when I used the boveda as I opened the jars it had a silica, kinda Plastic stale smell. Not sure if it's the same with other ppl but it's gone away since using boost. Also got tired of burping jars and started using turkey bags :passitleft:

I did do a jar with and a jar without with that first Panama I grew out... Hell im still smoking on it! Anyway, the jar without had a more complex smell, and the one with the pack was just a weed smell. Like plain ol weed, like I said though, only until I break it up then it smells much better. I think I may just go without for a while, store the packs I have in a small jar.

Excellent job from only 3 plants., especially because they seem more quality vs large plants. Really beautiful plants. I wish they could have gone 70 days.

Someone asked about UV. All my lights have a good amount of UV from dedicated UV LEDs. If one wants more UV, then my Perfect Sun COB Plus has even more, and more deep blue.

Excellent job from only 3 plants., especially because they seem more quality vs large plants. Really beautiful plants. I wish they could have gone 70 days.

Someone asked about UV. All my lights have a good amount of UV from dedicated UV LEDs. If one wants more UV, then my Perfect Sun COB Plus has even more, and more deep blue.

Thanks Neil! I ran into a bunch of issues this round, lost 2 of my plants, was growing in a very cold garage and had to chop early. I'm building a new home so when it's complete, I'm gonna do much better with the the max yield. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy with this top shelf produce! Nugs are frosty and dense! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom