Silly Stoner Campout

Reefer2me

My neighbors always go backpacking/camping out in the middle of the woods. So I told them the next time they went I wanted to go with them. I borrowed some gear and put a dog backpack on my dog. We had a shit load of weed between the four of us. So, the 1st night was normal...campfire, some food, and a few joints later with some lame ass ghost stories. I had to share a 1man tent with my neighbor, thats ok he's cute:) I woke up in the morning before every1 else, which was ok with me...I had to take a crap and since every1 was dudes but me I was glad to be alone while doin' my deed. ANYWAYS.... we pack up camp and get on our way, the one dude assumes he knows where he is going....so we follow..and about 5 hours later he says that he has no idea where he is! No way, we cant be lost out here. I felt a little nervous, this was my 1st time backpacking! We take a rest, those backpacks are heavy... and we start puffin' up & rethinking where we are and deside on a direction..we walk for a while and when its about 7pm we stop to set up camp. All night long they talk about how were lost and that there not sure where the car is.. damn it! Just gimme some weed...we all get blazeddd!
This is crazy...where are we...I cant believe that were LOST..by this time I am getting freaked out, how can we be lost! 'ERrr ..Im going to bed! at like 4:30am I wake up to an owl or whatever makeing lots o' noise...at like 9am I wake up again and my neighbor says that were lost and its going to take a another day to reach the car...What I have work 2marrow, I cant miss it!! So we pack up and toke up and start walking....we must have been walking for like 5 or so hours when I see the car..hey look..I get all excited and look at them, those jackass were laughing on the ground...wahts so fuckin' funny? We were never lost, hahaaa hahaaa....I had fun other then the long prank they pulled on me..and I have been invited to go backpacking again, and for sure I am going!!!

Wait. . . you mean walking around for hours was just a prank??? Jeez. Well if you go with those guys again maybe you can get even by pulling a Bigfoot prank or something.

hahaa xwwx....... I will!!

Haha I love camping. I'm an Eagle scout not because I liked the activities, but because I would go on every campout, finish the activities and be like yo, im going to explore these wood...toke toke toke... peace, and come back at midnight pass out in tent waknbake and make FIRE W00T hahahaha best times

Other then them fuckin' with me about being lost, I had a great time we packed up all our shit in the mornings and hiked to a new location, its a little different then regular camping.

very cool...

Back
Top Bottom