Silver 35 ppm

Diyandimitrov

Did someone know if I try to spray 1 plant with 35 ppm silver it will polenate itself and it will make femenized seeds from it? How stability that genetic will be? Its there a change I fucked up something and all my seeds become herms or risk like that ?or its that simple ? Just buy the silver and start spraying twice a day and thw seeds just will start growing cause the plant will polinate by its self. For exemple I have wedding cake I start sprayng after 3 week of 12/12 and another 6 weeks later I have seeds from the exact same strain. I wanna learn how because I have some strain wich I dont know the name its smell really good but I think its old genetic so I try to restore the genetic by making seeds from one of those plants.it will work out. Or its there a some secrets I have to know ?

That is pretty low on the ppm for colloidal silver. You will have better luck using STS, Silver Thiosulfate. If you search on here there is a guide on reversing plants using STS.

My last 2 grows were reversing female clones for seeds. I had crap luck with colloidal silver. I ended up using this product which worked great:
Silver Thiosulfate Plant Reverser

I see. I will try your way probably. Cause I readed the peoplw use 30 35 ppm silver and works idk.but what my other question the plant can polenate by it self and I just have to leave one fan on and it will spred all the pollens in the small tent? And thats it I have seed from the same genetic ?

I read that too and had no luck with colloidal silver.

Yes, if you follow the directions it will produce plenty of pollen, and a small fan will spread it. You should get LOTS of seeds and they will be feminized. I filled a whole mason jar with seeds from 5 plants.

Back
Top Bottom