Silver Fox - 2nd Grow - Organic - Bubblelicious - Snow White - Aurora Indica

Your grow looks great. Looking towards a great harvest.

:thumb:

The three times in a grow I love the most are, just after the seed breaks the soil, a few weeks into flower as the buds appear like little cotton balls and 2 weeks from harvest when the buds fill out and get hard. Ya gotta love growing.

All the plants are doing very well. The Aurora is back right in the photos. She is the tallest and looks like she will be the biggest the yielder but I've learned it's to early to tell

Here's my latest pics. Just got back from a holiday. All is well.
image6435.jpeg
image6436.jpeg

New pics for a new week. Everything is still going well and as expected. A little over 4 weeks now and Stretching should be about done. Aurora indica and bubblelicious are doing the best. Snow white is not as big of a plant but I knew it wouldn't be. It will get a few weeks with out the Aurora so that should help all buds dense up well from my experience. Hoping all is well with you guys!!

image6807.jpeg
image6808.jpeg
image6809.jpeg
image6810.jpeg

Damn dude, your tent is looking delicious! Going to get a decent haul as well.

Next photo update maybe take a few photos of individual plants as well. Would like to get a better idea of what plant is doing what.

With the size of your ladies are you still using your 400 watt light? With their size you might want to add another light or go bigger. Great looking garden.

Cheers

Great job under that light. I also have a lower light grow with 411 watts of t5 and cfl. I got 8 zips from 4 plants. I was at my limit of light and flipped at 15 days from seed to keep small.

Cheers

You have a happy garden! I agree with millertime, you should go and buy a 1000w hps!

But if you stay with the 400 it's cool.

Look at this thing I have running under 150w

Bigger is not always better if you know how to work with what you've got.

Day 15 from 12/12

IMG_037341.JPG
IMG_036931.JPG

Vlad

Nice, my current journal has my low light grow in it, feel free to look at page 1.

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom