Silver Fox First Grow: Organic, LST, Bubblelicious

Here are my latest pics. Day 17 from planting seed into dirt. I plan to transplant into my organic soil mix at day 30. I bent the main stem a bit more today to allow light to the newly growing leaves.

image30348.jpg
image30346.jpg
image30344.jpg

Thanks to everybody following. Carestaker I really appreciate all the help thus far

:volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Well it's been 3 weeks since I put the germinated seed into soil. I've been having a great time with you guys so far ! My original plan was to veg 5 weeks transplanting to final pot at 4 weeks. What do you guys think. Is 5 weeks ok or should I go longer? I do know I need to wait for alternating nodes and preflowers. I do have a secret desire to have the harvest cured by Christmas but I think I have about a month to play with since I want to cure them nice and slow.

image30610.jpg
image30609.jpg

hey silver, from what i have read a 3-5 weeks is a great time to veg plants. im going way longer only because i only had one seed to start with, so i wanted my moneys worth from the plants haha, but everywhere i have read says in general, its best to have a few small plants on short veg than one big one on long veg. just get more over a long period of time that way

Thanks frost. You're actual half my reason for this post. You're veg time has proven its worth I just fear if I did that with 4 My light might not be enough lol.

Anybody that hasn't should check out frost's grow linked in his signature. My fellow first time grower is doing amazing with cfl's and lst'd his plant into a major bush. :Namaste:

I've learned the longer you veg the less they stretch in flower. I have plants that vegged for 4 months and they didn't stretch hardly at all. The more you know!

Sounds like a good plan, 5 weeks with the re-pot at 4. :thumb:

hey silverfox looking NICE bro !
veg time is totally a personal preference , do you want a large plant with tons of buds all over or you want to keep them compact and small like mine ?

from all my reads the general rule of thumb is expect them to finish 3x bigger than when you put them into flower.

on my next one im gonna try at least 6 weeks veg with SCROG setup.

whatever you are doing now it seems to be letting them flourish .
cheers pal !
:lot-o-toke::peace::party::ganjamon:

Hope everybody is doing well. I really have enjoyed the responses and advice so far. :Namaste:

Here are a couple of the latest pics. I'm having trouble uploading more than one pic at a time from my iPhone can anybody help. I select 3 pics but it only does the last one I chose.

The close up pic I'm trying to show what may be preflowers. Or just wishful thinking lol.

image30710.jpg

image30709.jpg

Here are some pictures of the transplant. The pro mix soil in the picture of the root ball is just what I used on the freebie since I did not have enough of my soil mix. Next time I'll know how much I need and will start that batch of soil soon.

image31021.jpg
image30998.jpg
image30997.jpg
image30996.jpg
image30995.jpg

I just transplanted due to the yellowing leaves I wanted to get them into the organic soil asap. glad to hear about the 6 week veg idea I had been leaning that way ;). Patience is something I'm working on lol. Thanks for the advice. Do you think the yellowing was because I had not fed them? I was trying to hold off but gave them light nutes with transplant. :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom