Silver Haze Clones & RQSeeds 3rd grow

Peterpangreen

After an short grow on my last silver haze I'm growing the same strain again, 12 clones and 3 shining silver haze from seed (RQS).
Had some problems with budrot and had to cut down the whole crop after only 7 weeks of flowering to save what I had, now this grow I want to beat the clock and let them flower till end and fullest! Popped the 3 shining silver hazes and the weekend I'm getting my silver haze clones from a friend.

Did some improvements on aircirculation and added a dehumidifier to prevent the budrot I had to deal with from last grow.

Light: Running a 600W Quantum Board.
Strain: 12x silver haze & 3x shining silver haze (RQS) in 11 liter fabric pots with atma lightmix soil.
Tent: is a 4x4.
Ventilation & filter: 360m3
Nutes: Plagron roots, grow & bloom, sillica and maybe some more.
Watersystem: got a dripline system with a timer.

Cleaned out the fabric pots, my cat seems to like them lol
IMG_20190917_202001.jpg

3 RQS shining silver haze seedlings:
IMG_20190917_184623.jpg

Where the magic happens, I just cleaned out my growroom:
IMG_20190917_184240.jpg

Put the 3 baby seedlings in and I'm going for a sgort vacation to Paris with my gf :D
When I'm back a friend of mine filled out the 13 empty pots with fresh silver haze clones
:cheer: :Namaste:
Thinking about topping the clones 2 times so the seedlings can catch up with the clones
IMG_20190920_093010.jpg

nicely laid out peter. Have a great time. I wouldnt worry about catching up mate. Seedlings fly once they get some roots put out. Aee you on the other side mate.
Bon Voyage
I hope so! Thanks, got the 12 ladies and they just got their new home :D
Tonight I will be back in Holland and give them some love
IMG-20190922-WA0043.jpg

Small pic update, start up is good :D

And one nug shot from the last silver haze which tastes so yummy I had to re-do the same strain!!!
IMG_20190923_191707.jpg
IMG_20190923_175958.jpg
IMG_20190923_013836.jpg
IMG_20190923_013825.jpg
IMG_20190923_013811.jpg

Lookin good... I just read up on your last grow, sorry to hear about the bud rot. Can’t wait to see how this one turns out.
Thanks man! Nice you came take a look, it's a bit quiet this grow.. maybe because just in the beginning phase. Hoping to reach the full 10-11weeks with this same strain! Keep wondering how much yield and how the buds/taste/smell would be with the last crop.
Are you by any chance from Holland, because I saw you're growing 5 plants.

This thread will be crowded before you know it... I’m sure people are eager to see what you’ll do this time. Correct me if I’m wrong but you yielded 600+ grams last time after losing roughly half your crop right.? That’s insane. Maybe you’ll double that figure this time.?

And no I’m in the USA. West coast. I just happen to only have 5 plants right now. I’m going to flower 4 and keep one as a mother. They are all clones from the same white widow mother.

After an short grow on my last silver haze I'm growing the same strain again, 12 clones and 3 shining silver haze from seed (RQS).
Had some problems with budrot and had to cut down the whole crop after only 7 weeks of flowering to save what I had, now this grow I want to beat the clock and let them flower till end and fullest! Popped the 3 shining silver hazes and the weekend I'm getting my silver haze clones from a friend.

Did some improvements on aircirculation and added a dehumidifier to prevent the budrot I had to deal with from last grow.

Light: Running a 600W Quantum Board.
Strain: 12x silver haze & 3x shining silver haze (RQS) in 11 liter fabric pots with atma lightmix soil.
Tent: is a 4x4.
Ventilation & filter: 360m3
Nutes: Plagron roots, grow & bloom, sillica and maybe some more.
Watersystem: got a dripline system with a timer.

Cleaned out the fabric pots, my cat seems to like them lol
IMG_20190917_202001.jpg

3 RQS shining silver haze seedlings:
IMG_20190917_184623.jpg

Where the magic happens, I just cleaned out my growroom:
IMG_20190917_184240.jpg

I am sure your cat will help you defoliate :)

You're off to a great start ... and Silver Haze will yield well ...

When you're done ... are you going to try making Hash or maybe bake some edibles?

This thread will be crowded before you know it... I’m sure people are eager to see what you’ll do this time. Correct me if I’m wrong but you yielded 600+ grams last time after losing roughly half your crop right.? That’s insane. Maybe you’ll double that figure this time.?

And no I’m in the USA. West coast. I just happen to only have 5 plants right now. I’m going to flower 4 and keep one as a mother. They are all clones from the same white widow mother.
Nice! Good luck with your first grow!
I didn't lose half luckily I spotted the problem on time and got some great tips on here on what actions I should take. Unlucky I had to throw away some of the bigger main cola's :( but at least I have some very good tasting weed saved for smoking in the mean time these babies growing :D
I really hoped I would set a new bar for yield after my first grow but aye hope this time I can finish the full bloom period :D
White widow a a full indica right? And how much clones are you planning to take from the motherplant for your 2nd grow?

I am sure your cat will help you defoliate :)

You're off to a great start ... and Silver Haze will yield well ...

When you're done ... are you going to try making Hash or maybe bake some edibles?
Ah man.. defoliate on my 1st grow was sooo time consuming!! But with this strain I did only once in week 3 of flower and went through it very quickly :)
My friend baked some cake and from the small leftovers we will try to make rosin and see what it's like.

The ladies are now on day 4 under light and decided to top them all, I think I'm going to top them next week again when they recovered then top again.. give them a week and then flip them into flower if growth is doing well and the seedlings catched up with the clones.

Will install the waterdripsystem when they're asking for more water/nutes.

Spotted on two of the clones some bloom-hairs I don't know if thats a problem them already showing they are female?
IMG_20190925_215203.jpg
IMG_20190925_215137.jpg
IMG_20190925_214616.jpg
IMG_20190925_214543.jpg
IMG_20190925_214150.jpg

Nice! Good luck with your first grow!
I didn't lose half luckily I spotted the problem on time and got some great tips on here on what actions I should take. Unlucky I had to throw away some of the bigger main cola's :( but at least I have some very good tasting weed saved for smoking in the mean time these babies growing :D
I really hoped I would set a new bar for yield after my first grow but aye hope this time I can finish the full bloom period :D
White widow a a full indica right? And how much clones are you planning to take from the motherplant for your 2nd grow?

When I bought the seeds they said its a hybrid that is 60% indica.

And I’m not sure how many clones. I want to try some different techniques at the same time so I’ll have a few for a 1 gallon- 4 plant per sqft SOG, and a couple for mod scrogs and some for high stress training. Sounds like a lot for my little tent, and it probably is, my main goal is to be perpetual and keep my bigger tent in flower all the time.

Plant count does not matter where I’m at unless you go over 99. It’s the canopy size that matters. Less than 100 sqft.

When I bought the seeds they said its a hybrid that is 60% indica.

And I’m not sure how many clones. I want to try some different techniques at the same time so I’ll have a few for a 1 gallon- 4 plant per sqft SOG, and a couple for mod scrogs and some for high stress training. Sounds like a lot for my little tent, and it probably is, my main goal is to be perpetual and keep my bigger tent in flower all the time.

Plant count does not matter where I’m at unless you go over 99. It’s the canopy size that matters. Less than 100 sqft.
Wauw sounds like a good start and nice to experiment with different techniques. My first grow I did the mainlining technique in combination with scrog and the outcome was very nice. Make sure to give them time to recover from high stress training before putting them in flower, a friend of mine didn't and that was a disaster on his yield. Got two blue gelatos from a friend of mine so put those in too :D

Wauw sounds like a good start and nice to experiment with different techniques. My first grow I did the mainlining technique in combination with scrog and the outcome was very nice. Make sure to give them time to recover from high stress training before putting them in flower, a friend of mine didn't and that was a disaster on his yield. Got two blue gelatos from a friend of mine so put those in too :D

When I get some new strains I would really like to mainline one plant at a time and fill my big tent. (It’s only 32”x32”) It’s a really cool looking technique. Im just more into steady production right now.

And yes it’s important to flower only when they are healthy and ready to put all of their energy toward budding. Too much stress at the wrong stage of plant growth can be a yield killer.
:thumb:

I got two Blue Gelato 41 from a friend (Barneys)
@Ganjagrandaddy how many weeks of flowering roughly?
Growth is picking up really well after topping!
IMG_20190929_232749.jpg

Back
Top Bottom