Silver King?

PFirefly

Hello All,

Has anyone heard of a strain called "Silver King"? It sounds like silver haze crossed with King's kush. I thought one of you fine folks might have heard of it. Thank-you for your help. Any time I post a question I always get a gracious answer and for that I am grateful. Also I am wishing everyone a blessed and safe Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.

With blessings to all,

PFirefly

Hey Dude, I`ve seen thru guide a: silver/lemon haze @ Blue Hawianan Hybrd. (a Wakiki Queen/King sativa ) crossed @ a Marleys Collie or silver haze`s. Try playing with good sativa`s if you get time and "space / hieght " or outside area. Have friend in Utah/ Nevada border area, and with the sun and humidity. The desert by day and spike in temp and moisture from 3:00 to sun-up, allows for tall spindly " ugly ass plants " with small handgrenade`s for buds!! They take there sweet ass time about getting there and can be squirrly on you. But remember they came from where ajava cacttus, rattle snakes and dust love to hang out, so you must be strong / tough. To see a rose bush without the flowers and only the smell and thorns is the way I see it. The buzz is light and altered floaty and energized, as if on a treasure hunt! Great to "create with" no death grip on couch!! ...PEACE.....

:420:

Back
Top Bottom