Silver Surfer Vape Review

Medical Cannabis

I just got the Silver Surfer Vaporizer, and I have to say that it is worth every penny. Its solid construction is just the beginning.. It is by far the best tasting vaporizer that I've ever tried... and I've tried A LOT..

This thing is great.. Set the temp a at 12:30 (relating the knob to a clock) and just vape at will.

I really recommend that everybody who is looking for a relatively cheap vaporizer picks one up, you won't be upset.

No, I'm not working for them or benefiting from this post, but I feel as though I've made a really good investment and I want to pass it along to my 420mag buds.... (pun intended)

I will do my best to answer any questions anybody has about this.. Just ask!

i've been wondering about this product...

can you take photos of it in action?

thanks!

I've used (and owned) about a dozen different vapes (still have about 6 of 'em), and finally pulled the trigger on a SSV (Silver Surfer Vaporizer) a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Great angle for the whip (unless you get the ground glass connection-ggwill lose its 'snug fit' over time-probably years though-so you could end up having to buy a new wand and heater cover down the road), the fit and finish are top rate, really nice (and affordable) custom glass (every SSV is unique), you can actually see the heating element and observe the temp drop (red hot color will decrease) during use, your air comes in just below the top of the heater cover for a very clean vapor path, screen changing is a snap (it's a bear with most units). I love the thick vapor hits you can get, and unlike a lot of whip units, you can hit it pretty hard, so it's an easy adjustment for newbies to vaping.

It's not that you can't get the same results from a $120 VaporCannon. A good box vape will do the job. But the SSV gives me a much more enjoyable vaping experience. I don't worry about my incoming air passing through the guts of a box vape, or dealing with the lousy downward angle that most of 'em have for the whip. The SSV is also nice and solid with a good weight to it. Most box units are lightweights and get pushed around easily by the whip. The SSV, compared to a box vape, is like driving a BMW M3 vs. a Toyota Corolla. They'll both get you there, but with the M3 the trip is a lot more enjoyable if you like to drive. :laughtwo:

i have also heard from a friend i met on hear has the sliver surfer and he said the same thing it was the best he had ever tried

I wish I would have been aware of ssv before I bought my box vaporizer. My box works great, I just like the fact that the ssv uses a different heating element and it is at a better angle for the whip. I solved my angle problem by simply placing my grinder under the back of my box to give it a downward direction. As long as it works! I also got a water filtration that acts like a bubbler for the vape. It makes vaping so much better!

Silver Surfer user here too...I discovered a "mini whip" that give me a "one hit" type effect (3-4 draws instead of 5-8).

Maybe its me...but I find myself easily slipping into a 45 minute vape session with delicious meds. Love that taste! With the mini whip...maybe 5 minutes if I don't dawdle. :rocker:

Try vaping kif in the normal size wand...immediate effects!

I just got an SSV about a week ago from my local headshop for a great price of $215 after tax and everything. I gotta say, this kills my box vaporizer...the vaporbros style. It heats up super fast, is really easy to get the right vaping temperature, and just taste so clean. My other vape would sometimes burn it, and I felt like the temperature wasn't as accurate as what it said. But with the SSV, you turn it down and will notice your bud is still green, or turn it up and bake it in one hit. I also love the fact that there is an air hole that takes new air past the heating element rather than just pulling straight from the heating element. This definitely makes the vapor even smoother than the box style vapes. It is also constructed much better and the only thing that gets hot it the heating element and the glass surrounding it. Unlike with the box, where the box will get hot and sometimes put off a weird odor. Boxes are cheaper, but will fall apart in the long run and aren't nearly as enjoyable as the SSV. So get an SSV or Da Buddha.

Oh yea, the downward angle is the shit too. Stay high.

I also have one of their Bubblers made for vaping. They call it a WFCM or something, but I enjoy using it over the straight wand.

I haven't used the Extreme vaporizer, so I don't really have much to say about it. However, I don't like how much stuff there is to it. I like the SSV because it's simple, and the heating element is completely separate from the insides. To me the SSV is the cleanest way to vape.

If you got any questions or wanna know something else ask away. I enjoy talking about somethin that makes being high so much better.

Cool, tell me some more...
How do you clean it?
Do you need to buy the holder so the whip won't fall out or will it stay in there good?
Do the screens stay in the whip good?
anything else i should know let me know

1. The SSV itself doesn't really get dirty. Since it has a downward angle no herbs will fall into the glass hole. With that said, the only thing you have to clean is the wand. Which is extremely easy with alcohol and salt. Some people will get the coating that builds up and create hash or just smoke what they get. Cleaning it is just a quicker solution to making it clean, but hash is nice to have or sell to friends. I also like having a supply of extra whips, and screens for whenever you want to have a completely clean unit. The screen is extremely easy to change as well. You pop it in and flip it into position. The way the SSV's wand is shaped is like hour glass where you load it makes it really easy.

2. They have a handsfree attachment, and a ground glass option($20 more). I have neither since it was the only one my headshop had, and it was for a great deal. I actually like the standard version because it has a smaller hole where the hot air comes out, therefore more vapor rich hits and less air passing the material. You can also move the bowl around as you hit it to send the heat over certain areas and ensure you're not overbaking certain spots. I don't really mind holding the wand up there, but I might buy the GG option if I feel like spending the money...just to see how it is. My old vape was hands free, I liked it, but I kinda like how I can hit certain areas and manage my hits a little with the standard SSV.

3. Yes, I love this vapes whip. So easy to change the screen, and it has a smaller opening under the screen so less material goes into the glass beyond the screen or into the whip. This means less cleaning. Also, I vape mine on a pretty low temp(12:00, maybe around 11:30, 45ish), so the glass part of the whip looks to be getting a nice color. I might try to get some hash from it, or just clean it. I'll see how it progresses, since this is the first week I've had it. My box style vape would always have bud go through the screen and get into the whip/glass part of the whip. So I would just clean it, rather than making hash.

This thing is awesome. It doesn't even look like a vape unless someone is to examine it. I have it sitting next to a chair in the corner of a room with some water bottles around it, and it fits right in. It's not very tall, so you can conceal it easily. It is very well constructed, with all the components and wiring separate the heating element. It creates very nice hits, and you should consider buying one if you want a well constructed high quality vaporizer.

I just vaped so much, and had a last bowl topped with lots o' kief. Barely even felt the hit, but damn i feel sooo high. let me now what you end up getting :yummy:

The thread is quite old, but don't forget to check out our 420Magazine Sponsors. They are the reason we can provide this free cannabis website to everyone. :peacetwo:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom