Silver Surfer Vaporizer?

CubsRule420

I've never heard of this product and saw an advertisement on here for this. Has anybody seen one? It looks like a strong durable vaporizor, but it appears that it can only be used with a wand. Which is the downfall to many cheaper vapes? It has great reviews all over the site (could be true could be made up) but the differance is they use glass instead of metal like many vaporizors. Interesting. Anybody know how they work exactly too? I got confused by the web page

Best Desktop Vaporizers - Handheld Vaporizers - 7th Floor Vaporizers (10% off if u use 420times i know that)

Thanks All And Peace Out

I'f looked at these, cant figure out where to put your mouth.

The Silver Surfer is a nice unit. I've heard only positives from people that have bought one. As for the 'wand'/whip, if it isn't bag delivery then all the rest have direct draw and most have a glass bowl attached to tubing. Nothing inherently wrong with that. And the Surfer's wand is supposed to have a screen that's easier than most to change. Changing screens on many whips is a nightmare. I also like the wand angle-your herb won't dump out. It also has a cool glass knob-every one is different. 3 year warranty and as usual, best price is on ebay.

ive heard nothing but positive things about it. it is the same thing as the wodden box vapes with a different look for it im pretty sure

my brother has one of these, i have not used it yet but i hear great things

So you feed it into a bag and hit the bag? I've seen this done with the volcano, didn't know if all vapes work this way or not.

Not a bag type vape. You put the herb in what they call a 'wand' (glass tube-you put the herb in the end that gets heated, connect the wand to the heat source, and hit the other end). It has a mouthpiece. You get a 30 day money back guarantee (plus a 3 yr. warranty), so you can return it if you don't like it.

it is closer to a bong than any of the other vapes out there, and is used similarly, it's my favourite unit tbh
unless we go 'away' for extended times (more than a few days), mine runs 24/7 and have a second, back up, on the shelf, just in case.

Using SSV or any wand type vape, Is kinda like playing musical chairs, each 'head' has to get in front of the vape to use it, not at all like passing the joint or bong.. I have a portable and its fair (about as good as it gets with portables) for travel.

I've got one and it is great. Totally gets me baked to a higher level that my portables, PAX, Iolite, Launch Box, DaVinci. And smooth on the throat.

Definitely a thumbs up. My Volcano is better....but not by much.

I've got one and it is great. Totally gets me baked to a higher level that my portables, PAX, Iolite, Launch Box, DaVinci. And smooth on the throat.

Definitely a thumbs up. My Volcano is better....but not by much.

I just bought a third SSV (never used a Volcano) and use it as my 'portable'. In the car a power inverter (radio shack $65) plugs into the cars power port/cigarette lighter hole ssv plugged into the inverter; held by the passenger or in the between the seats cubby hole. its a little cumbersome but a 'rest stop' every hour or so is a welcomed . No electricity available??? joints.

but I digress to portables.. all portables SUK in comparison to SSV/Volcano tsable top vapes. But will, with great gusto, proclaim PAX, SUKs the big one. For that much money, it should work a little. A friend with COPD uses it because "all the rest let in too much air". Don't let the shills fool you, it is NOT worth the money... Customer Service?! Try to get a phone number or address for them, they will only give you an email address, if they do not answer your email, what is your recourse? I do not know the address for mailing back you PAX or even if there is one, never got that far. gave the one I bought to a friend in the first week I had it, wouldn't want my friend thinking ima scumbag for selling him a vape that didn't work. enough of that rant.. sorry it happens every time I see PAX mentioned. Maybe if I had bought it from amazon I coulda gotten my money back..

and for you SSVers or any vape using a whip, put one of theses between the wand and the mouth piece and see how much solid material you are inhaling.

81XHXD9edWS_SL1500_.jpg

it too makes it all a little more cumbersome but for $13 its worth a trial if you vape for health at home. after years of using one of these, conclusion is, it traps about 1/4 gram an ounce vaped, of solid ??? leaf material (golden brown).

Silver Surfer and Buddha vaporizer are still top table vaporizers... on par with any other more modern unit.

I'd prefer any of them over Volcano or Arizer any time.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom