Silverfox’s First Shot At Making Seeds 2020 Journal

Girls are still recovering. I should get the last one transplanted soon. Didn’t get time to snap a pic this morning but 2 of the first light are looking good. One is easily running away from the other plants. But that’s partially due to me hurting the two that were close in size.

heard “welcome to the jungle....” playing on A radio in the shop.

had a pavlov’s dog moment and instantly started thinking of GDP. Damn you @Chris Scorpio:theband:

@Budget LED great recommendation On the XL heat sink. This light spreads perfectly

6D800844-CEAA-4D3D-84FB-26EFFF3BB25B.jpeg

moved one to my veg tent to get some tlc. Not sure if she’ll recover. Still kicking myself but there’s nothing to do now but move forward. This run is a learning experience anyway but damn.

1BF5ECB8-936E-40F4-827D-6DFAF11DCF6F.jpeg

those two in the front are out of dj shorts berry mix and if they were not freebies I’d be pissed. It’s almost like they are a vine. But let’s see where it goes

Thank you guys for hanging around.

Give them a little longer they may come around.

I truly think it’s just really old seed stock he had It looks really sativa dominant which would be cool because I usually go for indicas and it would be nice to have in my bank

ha, just curious,, lookin at your siggy there,,

and the sad plants there above,,

below in yer siggy, it says,,

'plant abuse chart'

is that a chart on how to abuse ones plant??

ha, kidding of course,, just hit me funny,, cheers

Sounds perfect

What did u do to yer poor plants

All the things I tell people not to do. Basically one I knocked over watering in my small veg tent and it pinched against the sides. The other was severely root bound and I know I damaged some transplanting.

this is the worst looking tent I’ve had to date. I really just want to start over but due to work scheduled for the basement in March I might as well let this rag tag bunch of plants go and get them back to a healthy place.

Made the decision to cull the two messed up plants. Honestly the first time I’ve ever pulled plants out of the tent. After removing from pots I could see root damage was way worse than I thought and it obviously just stopped pulling up all resources.

so now I’m down to four. I’ll have 2 clones that can come in here when ready.

I actually got my first peak at a non mutated leaf from that breeders pack so that’s fun.

This tent is just for fun and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens. I still have 20 first light seeds left so I’m thinking next run I’ll just do all of one strain. I really was dying to know how this breeders mix would look and it’s definitely unique lol

happy new year. :party:

713044E9-6F40-48D0-9789-09F1F7D30F78.jpeg

325CBE97-2CFC-42A8-885B-D090AFC2C5D0.jpeg

Here’s a peak at what lady silver and I have dubbed our valentines flowers since they will hit 9 weeks on Valentine’s Day. Hopefully I’ll have a special date with these lady’s

C1E35CB4-4998-4567-93C3-E4E1103F16BF.jpeg

Here’s a peak at what lady silver and I have dubbed our valentines flowers since they will hit 9 weeks on Valentine’s Day. Hopefully I’ll have a special date with these lady’s

C1E35CB4-4998-4567-93C3-E4E1103F16BF.jpeg

:drool:Damn dude, they're still that young and they are making my mouth water this much?? SO jealous!! Can't wait to see where these ones go!!

Those two berry mix definitely look kinda weird, but I think you've got what it takes to bring something cool out of them! I'm going to be looking at getting some new seeds soon, desperate to try something much more sativa! Had my eyes on some chocolope at 420, but now I'm wondering if I should branch out and try some other seed distributors! So many to choose from!! I can DEFINITELY understand your addiction to acquiring seeds haha! If I didn't have the missus as a voice of reason, I'd likely have more seeds right now (at the expense of something else, like fuel in the car... xD)

Do you have a favourite seed supplier, or is it more about looking for who has the strain you want??

Well here we are. It’s ... coming along..

good news is at least one of my clones of gg#4 has taken root. Still optimistic I’ll get all 4 rooted but only really need one more .

The rust spot on the big fan leaf has been there since I’ve put it in the big tent. It happened the day after I put it in. I only had a hps bulb for a couple days and I think it just pulled on the cal / mag needs a little more. It has not progressed or been on any other leaves so I’m just going to keep an eye on it. It also was right after transplant and the LOS could have been a touch premature.

A3C96800-9A9F-41B7-BC5E-AF725155227A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom