Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

Just cruising along. I gave them some compost tea last night. Other than that no major updates.

Lately I’ve had this obsession with buying seeds. I have some weird fear that they are going to start using growth regulating hormones in seeds to cap the thc or the yeild or something but regardless I am just trying to get my own stock set up so I don’t have to buy seeds unless I WANT to.

I just ordered some exotic genetics peanut butter and chocolate regular seeds Since I’ll have to wait a bit for GDP seeds to be released.

my favorite plants always seem to be what’s next in the garden lol
Dont be pit off thinking exactly that mate. They have plans to change the thc and cannabinoids and input different compositions for mass consumption. Look what they did with agent orange in Vietnam and the chemicals introduced the induced sudden death syndrome on the cannabis crops that were being used to fund the VC. That chemical hit the seed stocks and whole nine yards. The seed market in the 60s and a little after discovered the reason their crops would just drop dead without any grower input errors or attempts to rescue them. No different to the world genetic seed stock that they own and protect militarily in svalbard in Sweden I think it is.
I read a while back about the big pharmas getting involved in our field with nutes initially but now have a GMO seed program going too. .Sad but all findable on the web if you look.

I just love these lights. The even distribution of the light is really showing itself now. :Namaste:

8B7B9AF9-4823-44E1-AA28-7FA13107F08E.jpeg

A380399B-95AD-4EDC-B2E7-CFE1ECEE7889.jpeg

I have a Megacrop size itch I need to scratch.

I ordered the trial samples of Megacrop and Geoflora for an upcoming run. I’m waiting until I get two clones from the same plant for comparison sake.

I received the geoflora today and am surprised to see how much they sent.

8880084A-05DA-4542-82E8-A6296F237C78.jpeg

I have a Megacrop size itch I need to scratch.

I ordered the trial samples of Megacrop and Geoflora for an upcoming run. I’m waiting until I get two clones from the same plant for comparison sake.

I received the geoflora today and am surprised to see how much they sent.

8880084A-05DA-4542-82E8-A6296F237C78.jpeg
Interesting numbers to compare too on the npk. 9-6-17 (10-7-18 on v2.5 batch) on mc 8-8-9 if you added the two bags of bloom and veg together and fed as Mc !.

Attempting my best @Dutchman1990 frost factory impersonation

95CFC6B6-FCF2-4315-9153-BA58FF476FA2.jpeg

I gave up trying to capture the fan leaves glisten with the camera but you’re all invited to come see them in person lol

:party:

It’s just a fear a have it probably won’t be realized. I’m Just having fun and would love to share some genetics with all my friends if I feel they are worth growing lol. Time will tell.

have a great day everyone

Just updating. Not much to do these days but watch and keep her watered with some compost tea

I’m enjoying everything about this run

E2357E40-3C66-443B-8CFC-A19A29755D44.jpeg

F9A43910-59C5-48CD-9CD9-90C46138E069.jpeg

Just updating. Not much to do these days but watch and keep her watered with some compost tea

I’m enjoying everything about this run

E2357E40-3C66-443B-8CFC-A19A29755D44.jpeg

F9A43910-59C5-48CD-9CD9-90C46138E069.jpeg

That looks so beautiful! :bravo: Makes it so hard to be patient and just watch and wait when you get to this stage! Can't wait to see the pics come harvest time!! :drool:

This is just about 4 weeks since the official flip, right? I noticed you gradually decrease lights on time until you flip to the 11/13, how come? I've seen some people say that decreases the dramatic stretch that happens the first few weeks of flower, and I assumed I want that stretch to increase the size of the plants (long as they keep a decently tight internodal space). But now you have me questioning everything!

I just like to slowly transition. I like to mimic nature. I think the transition 14/10 gives the plant a heads up to get ready for flower. By the time I make my days shorter than my nights they have tons of pistols

So when I make the decision to flip I don’t go right to 12/12. I go 14/10 for a couple weeks then to 11/13. Or something close to it. It’s really 11.25 on 12.75 off

you are correct. This grow is easy for me to remember even though I have a physical log. I flipped to 11/13 on a Friday the 13tb and 9 weeks is over on Valentine’s Day lol.

I just like to slowly transition. I like to mimic nature. I think the transition 14/10 gives the plant a heads up to get ready for flower. By the time I make my days shorter than my nights they have tons of pistols

So when I make the decision to flip I don’t go right to 12/12. I go 14/10 for a couple weeks then to 11/13. Or something close to it. It’s really 11.25 on 12.75 off

you are correct. This grow is easy for me to remember even though I have a physical log. I flipped to 11/13 on a Friday the 13tb and 9 weeks is over on Valentine’s Day lol.

:ganjamon: now you have me thinking for my next flower run.

Thank you

it’s been a great run.

this is my first full flower run with my usual scrog under the @Budget LED

full disclosure I’ve never been above 280 grams out of this tent under hid my best was about .7g/watt

from what I’ve experienced from my initial test I think I’ll break through that barrier this run

that being said I put little stock in weight. From my experience and my cannabis snobby pallet I feel the lower yeilding plants usually have better terps and potency.

I’m excited to see where this goes.

thank you all for following along so far!

:love:

Ok guys let’s practice this once before I tell the wife....

I know I said I was done buying seeds but I just found dope seeds on the sponsors page and they have good deals...

Plus I mainly have reg seeds at the moment and like to run fem seeds in most tents....

:hmmmm:

Ok guys let’s practice this once before I tell the wife....

I know I said I was done buying seeds but I just found dope seeds on the sponsors page and they have good deals...

Plus I mainly have reg seeds at the moment and like to run fem seeds in most tents....

:hmmmm:
haha ... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom