420 Magazine Background

Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

Silverfox125

The nominations are great ITS is a great member and anytime you’re in the company of people like him and all the members on the list it’s humbling.

:Namaste:

Remystemple

Broke out the microscope to have some fun.

FF4E58D3-D11F-4E90-897B-FB5B221506C5.jpeg

E2B61F9E-8924-440A-93B7-96213629D0C9.jpeg
The thing is useless to me. or should i say I'm useless to it lol. you'd think i was a heavy drinker because i can't keep the damn thing steady enough to see anything properly. like if i spot an amber i get pretty excited lol.

Looking Delish Broski!

Silverfox125

Really loving the color of the GG#4 these days.

1C1E1C6E-62B1-4708-B174-0459CC7BE404.jpeg

here’s the full screen showing how evenly this light distributes. with my old hps I still always had the middle growing taller than the sides. This grow has been my most level canopy to date

62A9F753-CD76-427E-B3F0-D4BA68761D26.jpeg

Silverfox125

As excited as I am to try this harvest I always seem to be looking forward to what ever is next.

As I hinted at earlier I’ll be doing a grow of sponsor Dope Seeds.

I try genetics from all over and was surprised by the service from Jim at Dope Seeds. I highly recommend giving them a look next time you buy seeds. They got here in about 3 days as expected.
:green_heart:

820581A5-317C-43E5-A4E4-3FF63E11027A.jpeg

After my debacle from ilgm just writing on the bags with marker that smudged by the time they arrived leaving me guessing what strain I planted I felt the need to show the nice legible printed labels :19:

moral of the story is stick to the sponsors lol

Silverfox125

I’m just struggling to pick what to run. I originally just knew I was going to go with blue berry but the stardog was a surprise and now it’s really got me arguing with myself :19:

I think I’ll go with the blueberry and get the rest in the 4x4 when time allows.

My only complaint about the @Budget LED lights is they are so easy on the electric bill I just keep wanting more tents so I can run everything. :green_heart:

Silverfox125

Ha ha I know and it would do so well in the scrog...... maybe that’s the route I’ll take. I’m going to sleep on it and pop something in the morning :high-five:

Havocsm1

Really loving the color of the GG#4 these days.

1C1E1C6E-62B1-4708-B174-0459CC7BE404.jpeg

here’s the full screen showing how evenly this light distributes. with my old hps I still always had the middle growing taller than the sides. This grow has been my most level canopy to date

62A9F753-CD76-427E-B3F0-D4BA68761D26.jpeg
A lot more even than mine. I have some 4500k lights mixed in they made a bit of my canopy real tall. Next grow I won't have the single trellis will be able to rotate etc.

PCaddict

The seeds I got from ILGM was all labeled with stickers like the ones in your picture. I wouldn't want them coming with marker to identify what they are. I like getting the breeders packaging when I order seeds. Not sure if you can even get breeders packaging from ILGM mine were in small baggies with stickers on each with the strain names printed on the stickers

Silverfox125

I called and actually got to speak to Robert from ilgm. He obviously is a great guy and offered to send replacements but I didn’t see the need because I would easily be able to tell the difference once they got going. Glad to hear you got printed labels!!

Silverfox125

Called off with a sick kid today. Not much maintenance to do today. Looking like they may go 8 weeks (2 more weeks) instead of 9 but we’ll see.

decided to go with the stardawg from Dope Seeds. It’s a sponsored grow from black skull seeds and dope seeds and I am excited to get to see what they can produce and showcase a great company

I also have some clones from the last run and the seed run that will probably go in this flower tent right after these come out and I do my usual maintenance/cleaning of the tent.

EBCFCF84-A493-4959-8D40-13EF6F935768.jpeg

565CB9B8-2A17-4161-A5D5-AC135A426025.jpeg

Budget LED

420 Sponsor
Called off with a sick kid today. Not much maintenance to do today. Looking like they may go 8 weeks (2 more weeks) instead of 9 but we’ll see.

decided to go with the stardawg from Dope Seeds. It’s a sponsored grow from black skull seeds and dope seeds and I am excited to get to see what they can produce and showcase a great company

I also have some clones from the last run and the seed run that will probably go in this flower tent right after these come out and I do my usual maintenance/cleaning of the tent.

EBCFCF84-A493-4959-8D40-13EF6F935768.jpeg

565CB9B8-2A17-4161-A5D5-AC135A426025.jpeg
Looking great as always. Having a sick kid stinks. When my 9 month old gets a cold he struggles with his breathing something's. It's not fun. Hopefully the kiddo did not give you too much trouble.

Silverfox125

Top Bottom