Silverfox’s Organic GG#4, MK Ultra x Blue Dream: Now Flowering Under Budget LED

The final pictures before I chop. 62 says in flower :green_heart:

9BF7BC4F-03D2-4027-8772-14D26481D30A.jpeg

E5FE3529-EC5E-4CC1-8F92-A0ADCA2350C2.jpeg
How did you get her out of the scrog so easily? Looks undamaged.

While we wait on final harvest numbers here’s some of the clones from this run. The back two are the clones. The taller one is the blue dream I have. It’s not the real blue dream that is sativa dominant though. I’ve been calling it faux dream lol

87C2EBC2-F429-4CC9-A86D-A4E33B19B823.jpeg

Remember those shows that left you with a cliffhanger until next episode....

I only had enough jars to take one plant down. I thought for sure I had another pack but I can’t locate them. So got some ordered. They will be here tomorrow.

I harvested the mku x bd because she was ready and offered me a little less trim work than the GG 4 will be.

so far I’m at 175 grams on the nose for the one plant. Will be exciting seeing how close I can get to the elusive 2g/w.

but Ive never got double digits out of this tent so I’m pretty pumped right now

:slide:

1EB7D2C3-D3D0-49B5-A49B-D8910FBB5C72.jpeg

While we wait on final harvest numbers here’s some of the clones from this run. The back two are the clones. The taller one is the blue dream I have. It’s not the real blue dream that is sativa dominant though. I’ve been calling it faux dream lol

87C2EBC2-F429-4CC9-A86D-A4E33B19B823.jpeg
They look good. I need to get in the clone game.

Remember those shows that left you with a cliffhanger until next episode....

I only had enough jars to take one plant down. I thought for sure I had another pack but I can’t locate them. So got some ordered. They will be here tomorrow.

I harvested the mku x bd because she was ready and offered me a little less trim work than the GG 4 will be.

so far I’m at 175 grams on the nose for the one plant. Will be exciting seeing how close I can get to the elusive 2g/w.

but Ive never got double digits out of this tent so I’m pretty pumped right now

:slide:

1EB7D2C3-D3D0-49B5-A49B-D8910FBB5C72.jpeg
Woo 175 grams!! Congrats on that. That's a nice haul you did very well. Hope you enjoy it!!

Cloning sounds a lot harder than my actually is. I failed in my first attempt but since then get 80% or more to root.

thanks! Can’t wait to see what the GG yeilded tonight.

I’m just sad I ran out of jars lol. And I’m super OCD so it drives me crazy the same strain is in different color jars :high-five:

I don’t weigh every harvest. In fact I haven’t since my first grow but I decided I wanted to keep track just to get a reference.

Mku X bd - 175 g
GG #4 - 162 g

337 grams total flower.:yummy:

1.35 g/watt

I’ll take that all day. I never got close to 1 g/watt with the Hid setup.

thanks to everybody one last time For tagging along.

:party:R m

5C550375-E5B2-4E5B-AC30-1BFA7F18F38A.jpeg

All jars are about 70% full. I don’t know why that one on the right looks full in the picture but I assure you they will be properly cured :surf:

5C550375-E5B2-4E5B-AC30-1BFA7F18F38A.jpeg

All jars are about 70% full. I don’t know why that one on the right looks full in the picture but I assure you they will be properly cured :surf:
Nice work bro. I was kind of worried if I dried too fast. I think i could have let them hang for one or two more days, but now they're really dry the buds are the best I've ever smoked I'm not just saying that I love home growing. I can't wait til the cure is done.

I remember that feeling of smoking my first stuff. Before that I never had access to anything but Mexican brick weed so it was a world of difference. I haven’t smoked somebody else’s weed in almost 6 years now :high-five:

enjoy it. It is like wine it seriously gets stronger and better with age.

I remember that feeling of smoking my first stuff. Before that I never had access to anything but Mexican brick weed so it was a world of difference. I haven’t smoked somebody else’s weed in almost 6 years now :high-five:

enjoy it. It is like wine it seriously gets stronger and better with age.
That sounds nice. I have access to pretty good bud but there's just nothing this fresh. It's usually got a wierd smell or it's too dry or something. Just happy I got consistency.

It’s always great to be nominated and feels great to be recognized by the community that helped me get through my first grow.

I appreciate it !

I don’t weigh every harvest. In fact I haven’t since my first grow but I decided I wanted to keep track just to get a reference.

Mku X bd - 175 g
GG #4 - 162 g

337 grams total flower.:yummy:

1.35 g/watt

I’ll take that all day. I never got close to 1 g/watt with the Hid setup.

thanks to everybody one last time For tagging along.

:party:R m
Nice haul! As you get more and more comfortable it with the setup and such, it will only get better. We just had a customer pull the 2 grams a watt. However, genetics play a good role in it too.

Back
Top Bottom