Silverrocksta's Soil Grow Kush Varieties 2013

silverrocksta

Hi all of you 420ers,

Well this will be my first post on this site as well as my first grow journal. Hope you all enjoy!:)
Strains:
Silver rockstar skunk
Ladybugs OG
Silver surfer

All three are indica dominate strains, not 100% sure or percentages.

Are they in veg or flower:

Started germinating last night.

Indoor or outdoor:

Indoor

Growing medium:

Promix HP with added dolomite lime.

Size of pots:

2 or 3 gallon(haven't decided yet which is best) from seed to finish.

Size of room and lights:

Veg room 4x4x2 fluorescent 4' light for now but have 400 w MH as soon as big enough.
Flower room 5x5x7 600 W hps with batwing shade.

Temp of room:

72-77

R/H:

Usually between 30-55%

Soil/res Ph:

Between 5.8-6.3

No pests

Plan to water every third day or as needed

Nutrients:

Waiting on Blue planet nutrients and most likely gonna start at recommended strength unless anyone on here tells me different.

I imagine I will have pics in a day or two of my little ones. Stay tuned!

Cheers

thanks for the advice. Do you have any experience with BPN I am switching over to it this time around. Had a few problems with gh 3 part the last two cycles, and I hear BPN is the go to now days. Should I be giving the girls recommended amount on bottles or should I start with a weaker solution and see what they can take as I did with gh

you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

4 of 4 silver skunk germinated
4 of 4 ladybug of germinated
2 of 3 silver surfer germinated- third one popped open but looks kinda retarded and root not coming out. Planted it anyways.

When they wake up I'll take some pics.

IMG_20130701_191145_885.jpg
IMG_20130701_191135_240.jpg
IMG_20130701_191123_259.jpg

Got my Blue planet package today so excited! I went with the 3 part elite system plus cal mag as I am using R/O water. From one corner of the continent to the other in 2 business days and all around awesome customer service!

Anyone know how to edit title of my thread?

Back
Top Bottom