Simple Hydroponics Reference - Capn Style!

nobody889

Howdy, I've been lurking for a while and trying to learn myself ready for my first legal grow (God Bless Oregon! :blunt:)

I found TheCapn's threads to be super helpful and incredibly informative. I am currently prepping my room for a Top Feed to Waste/Recirculating system as detailed in his excellent thread How To: Simple Hydroponics (sticky that beast already!)

Anyway, I wanted a concise reference so I threw together this PDF summary of TheCapn's wisdom from that thread and thought I might share with whoever may want it.

You can read or download the file free from here - TheCapn's Simple Hydroponics

Aloha,
Nobody

Re: Simple Hydroponics Reference -- Capn Style!

No dude...
TheCapn started so many blog entries
they have

Germination guide
capn style guide
Open Q&A
etc etc

Now they disappeared

Invalid Blog specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Oh lame. I thought it was just a feature no one used... Turns out its just broken and I didnt even know what i'm missing

Do you mean to say you didn't know about the BLOG feature of the forum or you didn't know that thecapn was posting on blogs ?

The Capn has deleted all of his blog entries as he no longer frequents the site. He made a post back on the 27th ish of october saying that he had to go sail other seas and he deleted everything himself. None of his blogs are available any more, but any of the threads he started are still on the site, just no blogs.

Damn.... I bought an 11-pack of Serious Seeds Bubble Gum because of him. His style motivated me to start my own perpetual grow. It's unfortunate he took down all of his blog entries, but I can understand why.

I wanna thank The Capn and wish him the best of luck on his new journey.

:theband:

Damn.... I bought an 11-pack of Serious Seeds Bubble Gum because of him. His style motivated me to start my own perpetual grow. It's unfortunate he took down all of his blog entries, but I can understand why.

I wanna thank The Capn and wish him the best of luck on his new journey.

:theband:

I know how you feel. I copied his style, it works great. I hope he is writing a book or something, I would buy it. lol

i would really love if some one can share the blog entries (if kept for offline reading). It was a very good refrence. I hope some one will share..

he is out sailing the globe guys

type his name into the google mobile and he will come up on other sites

his info is still out there,Ill ask him,but he took his blogs for a reason,I do have some of them for offline reading,but I wont put them out with out his permission.

I know this is an older thread but I too was here looking for his info. This is my first post on this site. I was turned on to it by searching scrog vs lst and saw one of his awesome threads so I joined. Now I'm bummed that he is gone. Still trying to figure out this site and will hang out for a bit as I have found lots of useful info. I appreciate all of you for sharing knowledge. Heavy pulls...

Back
Top Bottom