Simple is best

nowonknows

I've cooked with cannabis for years, my favorite way of taking it. I've made butter many times and it works well, also cooking oil and alcohol. But I have found the simplest and best way to cook with it is to grind it into dust in a coffee grinder, then mix into the dry ingredients of any baked goods you want to make. End result is as good as if it were made with well made butter in both taste and effect but takes seconds to make rather then hours.
It doesn't matter if you are making something from scratch or from a packet, just mix the ground dust into the dry ingredients then continue as per the recipe.

BUMP! 10 year old post!.. This post didnt get too much attention in 2011. You still around nowon?
I've recently read a post somewhere about 'dust'. The OP was grinding the buds in a coffee grinder to 'dust' then into capsules. Dosage was strain dependent. I've made butter for years but, yes, it can be a PITA to make, not hard, just a PITA. This sounds like it might work on an individual requirement of 1 dose at a time, making dosage more accurate and easier to ascertain by smaller weighed doses. I remember those days when rough grinding the buds for brownies. It resulted in brownies that tasted like there was sand in them but there were no high speed grinders then either.
I'll be trying this method.

Back
Top Bottom