Single bladed leaves after flip - Skunk Star

juz420

G'day 420'ers,

After Flipping my Skunk star I've started getting single bladed leaves & 3 bladed leaves more so from the lower branches. (I lay my plants over when in the flowering cupboard due to height restriction), they are under 3 x Mars Hydro Epistar 160's and in coco. This has happened after flipping, the plant is healthy and the growth is vigorous in the stretch period, but it's behaving weird with the single leaves, it's a 4th gen clone. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this? I've heard it happening on a re-veg but not on a clone after flipping.

Is this normal?

IMG_113336.JPG
IMG_113240.JPG

Cheers
Juz420
:Namaste:

Check for light leaking in during dark time
Kinda looks like mine when the re-vegged when I f'd up my timer
Perhaps timers messes up and she's getting more than 12 light hours. If it is a re-veg issue as your both suggesting and timers are ok then maybe dry 10 hours light or 11 would be my idea.

I agree with Chris. I have done that after trying to re-veg flowering plants. Light problems.

I don't think it is a light problem, I have a mechanical timer (I did away with digital timers months ago as they are unreliable) , I am using the same light proof cupboard as I have done for the last 14 months with several good crops. I have 2 other strains, Baked Alaska & AK47 the same cupboard which aren't showing anything unusual - I have 2 cupboards, the same strain showed similar traits in the other cupboard with 2 and 3 bladed leaves from the lower branches. I am pretty sure i can rule out light as being the issue. All plants are extremely happy by the growth rate.
IMG_113738.JPG
IMG_113637.JPG
IMG_113545.JPG

Should I be worried about this or is it just some genetic shift?

I don't think it is a light problem, I have a mechanical timer (I did away with digital timers months ago as they are unreliable) , I am using the same light proof cupboard as I have done for the last 14 months with several good crops. I have 2 other strains, Baked Alaska & AK47 the same cupboard which aren't showing anything unusual - I have 2 cupboards, the same strain showed similar traits in the other cupboard with 2 and 3 bladed leaves from the lower branches. I am pretty sure i can rule out light as being the issue. All plants are extremely happy by the growth rate.
IMG_113738.JPG
IMG_113637.JPG
IMG_113545.JPG

Should I be worried about this or is it just some genetic shift?
She might be a reveging.I had one also doing the same stuff a month ago but i just went and gave her more sunlight and her new fan leaves started to get more fingers

She might be a reveging.I had one also doing the same stuff a month ago but i just went and gave her more sunlight and her new fan leaves started to get more fingers
hasn't really had a chance to reveg i don't think , only flipped just over a week ago. Stretch has been between 6" & 12" (9" average) in that week. Im gonna go with genetic mutation for now :)

hasn't really had a chance to reveg i don't think , only flipped just over a week ago. Stretch has been between 6" & 12" (9" average) in that week. Im gonna go with genetic mutation for now :)

Nice. it could be a mutation.But notmaly with mutations its from the start of veg period

Here is a pic just to show that mine did it also
1f039ff050eff3f2fde836665bb88be2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom