Single leaf leaves. is it bad genetics?

cross1420

hello everyone.
So I've been growing this strain for a while now off of one seed. I had a mother plant for a while then used a good clone as a new mother plant for a while. I have one clone that i am trying to grow hydroponically with a dwc type setup. I'm using botanicare nutes and adjust my ph to a 6 before watering. Only using 1/2 the strength recommended on the bottle. But there are strange leaf pattern growing. most are 3 leaf leaves but i have a few single leaf leaves. And i have a few spots on some leaves but not sure whats causing it. This is my first hydro attempt any help would be very appreciated.
Here are a couple pics
20120228003451.jpg
20120228003508.jpg
20120228003518.jpg

and this one is the same strain just a different clone
20120228003555.jpg

yeah ive had a weird ass plant that started growing normal, and after about 2 feet tall it started growing the single leaves like yours, but dont worry, it buds just the same as the other girls.

What is your water like?
What are you feeding it?
How much?
How often?

my water is tap that i sit out for a couple days, the water here sucks ppm of over 400, but that's what i've always used.
Don't feed very much just until i hear it drain. 8 oz or so and i do it every other day to every 3 days.

Single leafs are not unusual on clones. I have had some pretty weird patterns here and there. Very random though. It will sort itself out, just be patient.

yeah very random lol, first one i've encountered since i started growing and my luck it would be the first one i try to hydro, and mother.

yeah ive had a weird ass plant that started growing normal, and after about 2 feet tall it started growing the single leaves like yours, but dont worry, it buds just the same as the other girls.

thanks for the reassuring words guys. i was about ready to chop this down.

as for the spots, im not so sure, could it be a deficiency? are you using nutes? have you compared it with any other pics in the problems, pests, & disease control section?

Back
Top Bottom