Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year!! other than rain just about the whole break it was great. very relaxing and lots of waking up to smoke and go back to sleep till noon :):) nice to recharge a bit!!!!! Just wish it happened more than once a year...anyways great to be back!

Thanks for the love and rep from everyone its greatly appreciated!

With the very very limited access I have to internet its been hard to get much time on here but I AM TRYING to find time to get smoke/ grow reports done on all these strains, should get them all done by this weeks time.

for now here are some bud shots of the remaining that are jarred up now.

Chronic thunder:
DSC01337_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01339_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01360_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01355_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01361_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01369_-_Copy.JPG

blue cheese;
DSC01366_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01363_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01362_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01354_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01351_-_Copy.JPG

blue og:
DSC01344_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01349_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01348_-_Copy.JPG

Island Sweet Skunk came down last night at 70days from pistil.

the buds are just rough trimmed leaving on the sugar leaves to get washed and then cleaned up 3 days into the dry then 2-3 more days of drying then off to the jars.

The buds are very dense and smell of HEAVEN :) the smell they are giving off is somewhere in the pineapple-candy-sugar-sweet, not what ive smelled from other ISS ive had in the past, not grown myself just smoked, so im excited to see how the smoke comes out!!!

The first couple are before I washed the buds and the remaining are after the wash.

Enjoy!!

DSC01372_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01375_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01376_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01381_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01382_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01383_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01384_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01385_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01386_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01389_-_Copy.JPG

now I have put my silver kush mom into the flower room along with the SNS and White widow. I do really love the silver kush but im making room for the new ISS, blue dream, blue cheese and maybe bubblegum if one smells like bubblegum. then I also have NLxBB, WWxBB to choose between here in febuary when they go to flower. I am choosing 2 sativa or sat dom and 2 indica to keep in rotation for some variety in my canna diet :)
I have already culled purple haze, cheese candy and bubblegum #1. They were all real good bud but not the best(in my opinion:)) and so im not keeping them. I don't want any more sub par bud only the best of the best.

Ill get pics of the plants for tomorrow and talk about the way im feeding to deal with my crazy salt hungry plants. :):volcano-smiley:

Oooo ...

SGA!!

That is some really Fine looking produce! :thedoubletake: :love: :thumb:

:Namaste::cheer: Thanks Gray!! much appreciated!
I checked on it this morning and by tonight I should be able to trim them up so ill smoke a small nug and of course SISSOR HASH :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom