Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

Dont inow if you already posted it but what size lights are you using sir?

not a prob scrubby!! right now the flower room is under a 1000w HPS in a 6" cool sun reflector. not what I would prefer but I had it laying around so its working for now. room 2 which hasn't been shown yet has a 600w HPS in the middle with 2 of the top led 180 actual draw 3w diode units on either side of it, so both sides are getting more or less 1000watts of light...ill show case that room when this one is done :)
all plants are vegged under more LEDS too

Everything looks fantastic for what was "laying around"!! :) lol
:) thanks my friend, I was recently, before moving to larger space, finally at a point where I was ALL LED both veg and flower. but now with the possibilities of more space I don't have enough LED to do the job so I had this 1000 and 600 "laying around" that I almost sold but very happy I didn't. so till im back to LED all the way this is what I have. :)

Great update! No coloration in the P Haze yet, but I'm still riding with her. Such a beautiful specimen, all of them are beautiful! :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

RL!! what up brotha! Thanks for the kind words.
no sir no color yet but night temps in the room only get down to 72F so if its going to color its going to genetic traits, not environmental so it would be very pleasant indeed to see some come about..fingers crossed :)

been sick for a week now but everyone is trucking along.
I left plants out in this update and labeled the blue cheese as blue og in the pic....like I said coming off of being sick lol my head is still a little screwy :)

SAGE N SOUR: DAY 59 since pistil
Forgot pics of the sns so ill put up the group shot and she is the plant in the back right. I will give her another energy drench tomorrow and finsish on water but ill take this one down around day 70. I found a couple male flowers I removed but nothing more since I found those couple a week or so ago. checked trichs with the scope mosty cloudy with some clear but hardly not amber yet.
DSC01190_-_Copy.JPG

Bubbleguumer: 56 days since pistil
checked trichs 80% cloudy and 20%milky but strangely enough no amber to speak of. coming down in 5 days or less
DSC01170_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01169_-_Copy.JPG

Cheese Candy: day 49 since pistil
She is very stinky and super sticky/oily. rock hard buds and they look lovely. was given energy last night. checked the trichs about 60/40 milky/clear.
DSC01176_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01175_-_Copy.JPG

Purple Haze: Day 49 since pistil
fat and swelling doing great. trichs 70/30 milky/clear
DSC01185_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01186_-_Copy.JPG

BLUE CHEESE: day 28 since pistil
LOVE IT!! smells like blueberries and slight cheese at the end. Shes a KEEPER :) unless one of the blue dreams out do her shes got a place in my garden for a while. and again this is BLUE CHEESE NOT BLUE OG lol
DSC01180_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01181_-_Copy.JPG

CRITICAL THUNDER: DAY 28 since pistil
seems to really be liking the high brix mix. frostier than the rest at this age for sure. also not showing signs of mag deficiency at this stage as the rest as well, so this may be one of the strains DOC prefers for the mix that doesn't need all the extra salts...but time will tell.
DSC01182_-_Copy.JPG

ISLAND SWEET SKUNK: day 21 since pistil
moving along nicely and getting frosty already too.
DSC01173_-_Copy.JPG

FINDINGS:

DSC01191_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01192_-_Copy.JPG

just a couple pics of my watering station. I keep my water aerated 24/7 and have an aquarium heater in there because my water comes out of the RO system from the well at about 50 degrees F so warm it up to about 70F. in the pic the water is below the heater so you can see what it looks like but its never on unless its in the water.

To see how the Energy Drench would take to being bubbled for an extended period of time I gave it a try. After being bubbled for about 7 hrs and then stirred well before feeding it all seemed ok, everything seemed to still be mixed still and wasn't much or anything sitting at the bottom.
That was in a 5 gal bucket. I used about 4 gals of it then put the remaining gal back on to bubble for the rest of the day from about 6am to 5pm and when I got back to check it out it had a film, the same color the drench is in the bottle, on the bottom and I scraped it off and stirred the mix up but after stirring and leaving to bubble for another 30 mins it never mixed back in thoroughly enough that I felt ok to feed it to the plants. maybe if I added a submersible pump in the bucket to keep the mix stirred/agitated it may have better results... ill post my findings on it when I get to it.

but for now at least, im comfortable leaving the Energy drench mixed up to bubble for a few hours before use but not much longer than that just using an air stone alone.:peace:

Het there SGA...glad your feeling better bro! Being sick is just no fun at all ....especially when life goes on without you eh.
Your garden looks soooo nice and the PH has a lot of time left,i see. She is fattening up quite nicely....good to see. I like the look of your TH seeds, Sage and sour as well SGA. Will she be your biggest yielder of this crop? Have a great day ....later!:high-five:

Het there SGA...glad your feeling better bro! Being sick is just no fun at all ....especially when life goes on without you eh.
Your garden looks soooo nice and the PH has a lot of time left,i see. She is fattening up quite nicely....good to see. I like the look of your TH seeds, Sage and sour as well SGA. Will she be your biggest yielder of this crop? Have a great day ....later!:high-five:

Hey Duggan:high-five:
thanks bro I feel much better!!

yea man PH has a while still...I thought cheese candy was gonna go longer than the PH but looks like CC is starting to wrap things up and PH is still trucking along with no stopping in sight just yet :)

I expect 3-4oz from the SNS so for this time around she will prolly be the highest yielder this time around.

Glad your feeling better pal and your garden looks luscious as usual my friend! :)

Loving what I'm seeing here! Great stuff.:bravo:

:high-five::Namaste::high-five:

Thanks fellas!! ill have pic updates for tomorrow:)

Well last night I made a mistake while cleaning the fan in the room and knocked it off the wall and on to the Sage n Sour, it broke off a branch and a few others were just bent in half but not snapped off so I stuck a stake in the pot and tied them to it which should hold them till chop in a week to 10 days. the branch that broke I washed and hung to dry so ill snap some pics of it too tonight. always sucks making mistakes but just means I get to taste the Sage N Sour early which ive wanted to do but wasn't going to do till harvest lol :) so be it, ill give it a smoke test this weekend after 5 days drying on sunday and report back on Monday :)

Good morning 420 FAM!

Quick photo update:

Sage N Sour:
DSC01198_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01199_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01233_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01236_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01234_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01235_-_Copy.JPG

Bubblegummer:
DSC01224_-_Copy.JPG

Cheese Candy:
DSC01220_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01195_-_Copy.JPG

Purple Haze:
DSC01218_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01216_-_Copy.JPG

Blue OG:
DSC01212_-_Copy.JPG

Blue Cheese:
DSC01214_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01237_-_Copy.JPG

Critical Thunder:
DSC01231_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01223_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01205_-_Copy.JPG

Island Sweet Skunk:
DSC01211_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01210_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01228_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01229_-_Copy.JPG

groupish shot with them spaced out a bit during work time:
DSC01230_-_Copy.JPG

couple veg shots...white widowxBig bud, NLxBB, x2 blue dream from seed, these were started in some coco blend I had on hand and kept in a solo cup for about a month and sat there stunted and basically dying, but here they are a couple weeks after the transplant into HB soil. loving life and growing vigorous again
DSC01245_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01244_-_Copy.JPG

Wow! It's really been a pleasure to read thru this journal. An experienced and talented grower w/not 1 but 2, gurus in their field looking over his shoulder. We have all benefitted from this tutelage. Many thx.

MUCHO GRACIS Ranger! many thx to you good sir....

SNS is down and hit the jars last night along with Cheese Candy and Bubblegummer has been in jars since last week.
SNS down @ 76 days
Cheese Candy @ 65 days
Bubblegummer @ 65 days

ill get pics of chopped ladies tonight and the room shots too and will post them tomorrow.

WHATS UP CANNAFAM!!!!

Been with out a camera and time as well to be able to post any updates here but I found my camera and have some time today to get caught up here so here we go.

Here are some pics of the plants a couple weeks ago before they were chopped.
DSC01268_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01269_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01270_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01273_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01274_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01275_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01277_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01278_-_Copy.JPG

Here are some dry nug shots:(I will be completing smoke/grow reports on all these today and if I remember ill link to each one.)
DSC01300_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01301_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01307_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01306_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01308_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01309_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01311_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01312_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01313_-_Copy.JPG

Blue Cheese, Blue OG and Chronic Thunder are all drying and ill post pics before they go to jars. all three chopped on sunday at 65 days from pistil.

Here now are the current ladies in the room:

Island Sweet Skunk: 50 days since pistils
I don't know what exactly happened here with this one, but had to be probs with the root zone. This is the last plant I have in this run of soil that I just didn't like. It had salts built up in the soil or what not but its all good, im letting it ride. She has been given Epsom salt at 1/2tsp per gallon for a couple weeks and has since stopped the curling and the smaller/sugar or non fan leaves are remaining green.
ISS has about 25 or so day to go.
AMAZING SMELL!! best smelling plant I have ever grown. smells like pineapple candy sweetness!! cut a lower nug who want gonna get enough light and dried it for a few days then tested it and holy geez man this is some heavy on the taste and high too :) I already have some clones going that will go into the "new" batch of recooked soil here coming the middle of January so we will see how they do second time around.
DSC01283_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01293_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01279_-_Copy.JPG

SAGE N Sour: 13 days since pistil
Here is another go with the sage n sour. ive started Epsom feeding earlier this time, and gave the recharge, topped with EWC and covered with roots and scratched it all into the top few inches so we will see how this goes this time.
there are a few yellowing leaves but have since been cleaned out and the plant looks better than its predecessor at this stage.
DSC01299_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01297_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01287_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01285_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01280_-_Copy.JPG

White Widow: 5 days since switch to 11/13 no pistils yet
This was a mother plant im tired of having around and since I have some new indicas in the collection im going to flower her out to make room for new moms. This plant just doesn't quite like High Brix either so it has been a matter of time before it hit the chopping block.
DSC01298_-_Copy.JPG
DSC01288_-_Copy.JPG

These buds look great!!!

Thanks Duggan!

Yeah man the Purple Haze taste Great 10/10 taste.
has a musty haze flavor with some purple/grape undertones...very nice.
smells the same but a little lighter on the smell and it really comes through strong in the taste.
fairly dense but has that fluffy sativa feeling to it. sage n sour has the straight up diesel stench that I love sooo much also a 10/10.

I have to go im out of time to do the smoke reports but ill be back after Christmas to chatch up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom