Sir Grow Alots High Brix Perpetual Gardening

Howdy Sir grow alot,
Your grow area is so well-designed, it's no wonder you get those amazing results. I particularly liked your top-drip system: loox DIY, and very pro.
You always choose such great strains. I've always loved Blue Dream. I think you are wise to follow DocBud's advice on matching your soil w/landraces and less hybridized strains. You may want to check out DJ Short's version of Blue Dream called Azure Haze, if you haven't already. Similar genetix, but 1 gen closer to Gaia. She worked great for me, but that was an outside grow.
Quick question: what's a cat drench?
Good luck and happy days!

Your young ones are all luminous and happy looking, SGA. Mph! :circle-of-love:

I'm curious about the CBD strains myself, and I went for Blue Blood. So far, it's been a good vigorous plant. It has much higher THC and CBD levels than Cannatonic. And it has Blueberry genetics? - yum. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was really impressed with everything I read about Zamaldelica, but after smoking my trippy SLH I decided that wasn't the buzz for me. But I think it's a real winner, both in potency and character.

And it's hard to go wrong with the Citral Kush - great breeder and great genetics. I have my eye on Afghan Kush Special from WOS - it's polysomic - might be a fun surprise. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL, and I loved the quotes - typical! :laughtwo:

I'm curious about the CBD strains myself, and I went for Blue Blood. So far, it's been a good vigorous plant. It has much higher THC and CBD levels than Cannatonic. And it has Blueberry genetics? - yum. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was really impressed with everything I read about Zamaldelica, but after smoking my trippy SLH I decided that wasn't the buzz for me. But I think it's a real winner, both in potency and character.

And it's hard to go wrong with the Citral Kush - great breeder and great genetics. I have my eye on Afghan Kush Special from WOS - it's polysomic - might be a fun surprise. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just mix a bit of your high CBD product in with the "trippy" one and you can modify the anxiety/critical nature of the "trippy" one.

Just mix a bit of your high CBD product in with the "trippy" one and you can modify the anxiety/critical nature of the "trippy" one.

Great idea! :idea:

My Blue Blood should be ready in a month or so and I'll see how that works. My SLH is really fine, but it gives me a headache. It'd be nice to be able to enjoy it.

:thumb:

Howdy Sir grow alot,
Your grow area is so well-designed, it's no wonder you get those amazing results. I particularly liked your top-drip system: loox DIY, and very pro.
You always choose such great strains. I've always loved Blue Dream. I think you are wise to follow DocBud's advice on matching your soil w/landraces and less hybridized strains. You may want to check out DJ Short's version of Blue Dream called Azure Haze, if you haven't already. Similar genetix, but 1 gen closer to Gaia. She worked great for me, but that was an outside grow.
Quick question: what's a cat drench?
Good luck and happy days!

What up Ranger! Thanks bro i much appreciate your very kind words:adore:

I haven't checked out DJ shorts version so i wil now, thanks for that.

The top drip is very effective when you cant get around the room to do much hand watering and it makes a hour water job take only 15 minutes :)

I agree man i really look forward to some landrace genetics not only for the more ease of growth but for some new bud with REAL CHARATER, other than the typical hybrid buzz we all know so well.:)

Ranger275, the Cat drench is short for Cationic drench.. Its part of Doc Buds HB kit. His name of the kits' constituents..:)

Yes sir here is a cut out from Docs in the lab threadhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/179834-lab-doc-bud-55.html#post2256447
"Cat Drench: This product increases soil energy, highly favors reproductive growth and provides cations and the ammonia form of nitrogen, which strongly stimulate fruiting and flowering, as well as seed production."
We use it around week 3 of flower after the buds have set. most impressive thing about it is the trich production that follows after the 2 Cat drenches:):)

I grew the WOS afghan kush ryder and it was some great bud, i can only imagine what the non auto version will be like...:love:

Yeah man your Blue blood looks and sounds great! i looked into it, large reason im going with it is for the low THC. one of the people im growing it for doesn't like to be high much at all, so low THC it is :)

Im looking forward to somw landrace strains and new highs with some CHARACTER!!

Oh yeah very good idea Doc!
Great idea! :idea:

My Blue Blood should be ready in a month or so and I'll see how that works. My SLH is really fine, but it gives me a headache. It'd be nice to be able to enjoy it.

Ill be waiting and watching!! i think some nice high CBD will def take care of your headache prob:):)

This month I put in my Chronic Thunder for Nug of the Month, so don't forget to vote :):peace:

What up 420 Fam!

Update in the garden time:

Fed these 3 ladies on Monday the mix contained 2gal water 20ml energy, 4ml transpant and 3ml tea.
everyone is watered daily to stay moist. since I do water every day I only add the 1/4oz transplant every other water, I just see no need for it.

SNS: 45 days of pistil
If I could start my SNS over I would really be happy with it now that I have this round of soil its in, dialed in with the needed nute requirements butttt....since I didn't im really just ready for this plant to be out of the space so I can fill it with some happy plants :) but as always I take the good with the bad and keep gardening with a big smile :)
DSC01503_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01504_-_Copy.JPG

White widow: 27 days pistils
I trimmed her up and cleaned out some shady areas to get light down low. She is doing really well and getting real frosty im looking forward to the cat drenches to see what frost we can pack on.
DSC01497_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01498_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01500_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01501_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01516_-_Copy.JPG

silver kush: 20 days from pistil
what can I say...just love this plant. gonna be sad to see here go from the garden wish I could have made seeds but its all good I may by some seeds of her again in the future..after all it was a free seed and ive grown it out prolly 6 times now so its ok to let her go. not to mention I have to make room for the landrace strains coming up:):)
getting real frosty too at a yound age :)
DSC01508_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01519_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01520_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01522_-_Copy.JPG

some quick shots of a veg space:
blue dream the larger, wwxbb and the small delahaze....delahaze starting to spread some roots and new shoots are looking nicer by the day. she should be booming in no time.
DSC01528_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01530_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01529_-_Copy.JPG

Here I wanted to post a pic of the brix foliar solution after being mixed. Destress is WAYYY darker in the bottle...yalls look the same color?
DSC01527_-_Copy.JPG

WHAT AM SMOKING ON?!?!?
Here is the dried Island Sweet Skunk from Next Generation seeds. Im horrible about getting smoke reports up but im gonna try and get some done with all these strains ive recently harvested.
ISS is super dense. Smells like sugar sweet lemon candy....very very nice taste and I carries over to the taste and exhale very well indeed 10/10. the pics do not do justice at all ever cause either I or my phone sucks but it just is always sooo much better in person of course lol.
DSC01544_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01543_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01545_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01548_-_Copy.JPG

Here is some of the blue cheese...not trimmed the best but I done mind sugar leaves they smoke just as well to me:) Stinky ass bud here. when growing it reaked of blueberries but now after the cut, jar and cure for a monthish it smells like oddly sweet cheese funk. I like to put my buds in the grinder, twist it a few times then crack it open and.......WOW THE SMELLS:) :circle-of-love:
DSC01538_-_Copy.JPG

DSC01539_-_Copy.JPG

till next weeks update...be easy and enjoy your buds:peace:

Good morning FAM great day to be here and be hanging with you all!:peace::Namaste::high-five:

Wow, SGA! :thedoubletake:

More reps comin' your way - top shelf produce! :thumb:

:thanks: GT Thanks brother! I was going back through my notes last night and came across a sheet I printed out from a PM you sent me of an explanation of what and how you were doing your HB grow and routine that was working for you from about 8 months or so ago :) wanted to say thanks again for hanging out, helping and just being part of my grows....LOVE THIS PLACE:love::thanks:

and to EVERYONE who stops by much love and thanks:high-five::)

nice updates SGA

may try the kit sometime,taking notes

There is a very good chance that WHEN you decide to go high brix :) you probably wont go back. I don't think I included in my break down at the start of this thread the fact of how inexpensive and easy to use the Doc Bud High Brix Kit is!!
Just from the fact that you can recook and reuse your soil several times makes it sooooo inexpensive. then you get to the nutrients. $85 dollars for everything you need to grow 5-7 plants with in up to 7 gal pots(less plants if pots are bigger).I use to spend $85 dollars just on one bottle of base nutrients not to mention the other 5 or so additives ect that were included for another 200-300 dollars each grow. :) just makes me smile thinking back to how much money I used to spend and now don't and get WAY better buds then before, in everyway of the word better :cheer:

To keep from continuing my ramble just wanna say thanks for the kind words and stopping in!!!:blunt:
c526, you will love it! :)

SGA, awesome update! :thumb:
Yes the foliars are different colors. I love doing the aromatic grinder..its all about the smell. :)
We are basically able to taste because we can smell. Most cant taste diddly when theyre congested from a cold, infection, etc
One update/week?? Lol. I'll make up the difference :)

Thanks Dr Z! for real man I hate getting a cold because of the lack of taste/smell but also with a cold when I smoke its just not the same...as if I cant get as medicated or receive the same THC/CBD ect like the cannabinoid recpectors become blocked or hindered. LOL probably nothing to do with that and is just a stoned random thought about how it feels to smoke and be sick lol.

AROMATIC GRINDER...spectacular verbal description DR Z :high-five: I like it alot..:peace:

@ one update per week??? :) yeah its all the time I can squeeze in(at work :) shhh only place I have internet lol)
Like you said ill leave the difference you to you :):) and ill be there watching the whole way:thumb::roorrip:
When I can ill step it up and get a 2x a weeker in there :)

Back
Top Bottom