SirOgKush 1st Indoor Juicy Fruit (Bag Seed) Grow - 2010

Re: SirOgKush 1st Indoor Juicy Fruit (Bag seed) Grow-2010

SirOgKush,

Nice looking plants! hey man congrats on the fem! take care of them babies.

Whats up 420 world?!..Before I start with day 54 update I just wanna say thank you to all the growers(Experienced and Beginners like me) who are making my first experience a great one...now then on with the Update!!!

It's been 54 days from seed and everything is going great even though 10 Seeds germinated and I only got 2 females...I kept one Male alive to extract pollen from and I experimented with male cuttings to get my cloning technique right...As of today I've began to start with 4 Female Clones taking from each mother on the 12th day of flower and I plan to take 4 more on the 21st day of flower...Im going to start a new Journal for the clone project and if all goes well I will apply LST.

Heres my Clone Equip.
clone_trays.jpg

I was excited to find this 200w CFL with 6500 Lumens
200w_CFL.jpg

I wanted to use Rockwool but could not find any around my area so I got the MG...I noticed root development with the Test Males so I believe it'll work
MC_Seed_Start.jpg

Rooting Gel
Root_Tech.jpg

I bought a Plastic container and poked a 3 holes on top for the clones to breathe a little and Sprayed it like crazy..
JF_Dome.jpg

And last here are the clones Day 1
JFClones.jpg

I added a few items to my grow room just to give my babies a great advantage...

My new fert for flower..first time using it but the numbers look great to me..
Flower_Food.jpg

For the smell...I have it set to spray every 8 mins during the light cycle and 18 mins during the Night cycle...I walk in the room and all i can smell is the spray
Air_Wick.jpg

I also Picked up a timer which was a great (and cheap) investment...I set the Night cycle during the day and the light cycle during the night...
Timer7.jpg

Grabbed a water checker to give me a better reading on when to water..
Water_Check.jpg

Now it's on to the main attraction!!!

I've changed the names to Layla (left)and Lola(right
)
Group62.jpg

Layla (3ft, 15 nodes)
Layla_Leaf.jpg

Layla_Body.jpg
Layla_Pistil.jpg

Layla_Pistil2.jpg

Lola (2 3/4ft, 16 nodes)
Lola_Pistil_2.jpg

Lola_Leaf.jpg

Lola_Pistil.jpg

Tomorrow I plan on Raising the Light another 2-3ft because of close they are to the HPS and setting up the shelve above the girls for the clones to work there magic...so far so good 420....I feel great about this grow and continue to learn more as i go..maybe one day I'll win bud of the month who knows lol...until next time 420.

Whats good 420 Fam?! It's only been a few days and im starting to see major growth from my two girls. It seems as if lola has found her right height at 44 in. and Layla can't stop growing! she's standing at about 4'5 (54 in.) and the pistils are noticeable at this point. The fert i've been feeding them has had positive effects on both girls plus since I've risen the light the temps have drop a few degrees..I guess since I've killed the other plants we made more room for the two and air is circulating better. it's been 60 days yet i feel as if it all passed by so quickly! Here are some day 60 pics!!

Layla
Layla.jpg

Lola
Lola1.jpg

PB290392.jpg

PB290420.jpg

PB290427.jpg

PB290449.jpg

PB290432.jpg

PB290423.jpg

PB290405.jpg

PB290395.jpg

Awesome plants man, I've had this strain quite a few times its properly named it smells just like juicy fruit gum. These ladies are growing quick though I was so surprised, good job man nice grow.

Thanks alot Hydro..I know what you mean about the kids growing fast..I would of never thought they would get so big..layla (My tallest) is at 60 inches from soil (Taller than me!) thanks for the props!:grinjoint:

Hey all sorry for the disappearance,it's been a crazy month especially with the holidays coming up. Today is day 77 (5th week of bud cycle) and I have to say both my babies are looking good! Layla's at 60 inches while lola is at 47 inches. Both have beautiful bud sites on every branch. There scent is almost like un ripened fruit, really sour smelling with bright lime green buds.I've kept the fan on during the night phase to keep the room cooler because I heard that resin forms better during cool nights. Im not sure if it's thanks to me but they are looking really sugary. Today I plan on feeding both with ferts for the last time and changing the day/night hours to 8/16 for the last 3-4 weeks. I've seen so many pictures of buds forming but I have to say nothing beats watching you babies grow from seed up. Well here are the beautiful gals!

Lola
Magically_Delicious.jpg

No_Sun_Lola.jpg

Top_View8.jpg

Lola_Nuggets.jpg

Group63.jpg

Nugs below her
Side_Nug.jpg

Low_Light.jpg

Layla

Fruit.jpg

Close_up15.jpg

Layla_top_cola.jpg

Layla_Top.jpg

Nugget6.jpg

Cola24.jpg

Layla_nug.jpg

Were almost done! I can't wait...until then 420 fam, be safe and happy holidays!

Hi SirogKush

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom