Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Sisco buddy I just had a duh moment... realized I have an old digi cam you can have works good cept when it doesnt, just needs a whack every now and then to work. thats why I got the new one didnt wanna be on vaca whacking the cam to get the pic lol.
Anyways send me a pm if interested....

Off to bed now Gnight :peace:

Hope that works for ya Sico. Love your thread and love to SEE more.. Steathy, hella offer. And Hopefully Sico has a strongher 'hit' than you and lines the camera out. Cool Ya'll.

Sometime I can't read what I wrote on my journal and I feel like an ass to post it. Blame it on Canada, That what South park does and like it. I should hire a kid to write my stuff and I will have a room beside Marc Emery in Seattle.
Now back to work to build a friend a roof over his head.

P/S The weed in Portland is good shit I love it. The curing was done perfectly like their coffee
and the aroma is really tasty 4 Thumb up.
That's right man NO KIDS... I meant like a young adult that's in college, female preferably with a wared robe full of Cheerleader outfits. :cheer: Take care brother.

Portland does have some decent weeds. These coffee shops everywhere are a trip you should go to the cannabis coffee shop here too. Hey Sico. I agree that plant is stacking up alot. I hope it does strength alittle for ya. Keep it Green
Thanks for dropping in norcaliwood
Yeah I see there is hardly any growth. I am hoping they were just stunned by the insect repellent and will come out of it. I'm keeping them @ 20/4 and watering with 6.4 water and last feeding was the first I did with FF BB. . so I'm hoping they start to snap out of it and grow up.
Sisco buddy I just had a duh moment... realized I have an old digi cam you can have works good cept when it doesnt, just needs a whack every now and then to work. thats why I got the new one didnt wanna be on vaca whacking the cam to get the pic lol.
Anyways send me a pm if interested....

Off to bed now Gnight :peace:

What a great guy, Dude if you have a HD Plasma that needs slapping around I'll take that too. lol :peace:

7.0? I guess I could give it a go... I water at 6.4 cause that's supposed to be like the best for soil from what I gathered. You use 7.0? I'll do that in the morning and from now on to see what that does. Thanks for the help Uncle OMM:smokin:

Hey Sisco :)

If your run off was 6.4 that would be fine. Our beautiful ladies eat well from 6.2 to 6.8. That's why I say 7.0. Different needs of the plants are covered that way. Some nutes are just right at 6.4 and other are best at 6.8. This way you cover all the intake levels.

Took a big hammer to get that straight in my mind! :yahoo:

Yo Uncle :peace:

That's right man NO KIDS... I meant like a young adult that's in college, female preferably with a wared robe full of Cheerleader outfits. :cheer: Take care brother.

Thanks for dropping in norcaliwood
Yeah I see there is hardly any growth. I am hoping they were just stunned by the insect repellent and will come out of it. I'm keeping them @ 20/4 and watering with 6.4 water and last feeding was the first I did with FF BB. . so I'm hoping they start to snap out of it and grow up.

What a great guy, Dude if you have a HD Plasma that needs slapping around I'll take that too. lol :peace:

I do have a 50" HD plasma but I like it where it is. :) Them things are getting damn cheap now I paid $2500 for it 3 years ago can get one now with 3d for half that lol. But I love my hitachi and customer support is outta texas and those guys know there shit and I can understand them good move on their part.

Hey sisco, catchin' up slowly. Hope your girls are all girls and getting some size.

I had to laugh at your comment about Peace Mans driving. I lived in Montreal for three and a half years and I can tell you one thing for sure. Yellow DOES NOT MEAN PREPARE TO STOP, in Montreal. It means hurry up and get into that intersection, because there's 12 guys behind you that are planning to make the same light. Wild city to drive in but a beautiful place to live.
Had a friend visit me one summer in his brand new AMC Gremlin. I told him not to stop for yellow lights but the first light coming off the Jacques Cartier bridge turned yellow and he stopped out of habit. A split second later a bread truck caved in the back of his new car. Of course it was a Gremlin so the entire back of the car was involved. Poor guy hadn't even made his first payment.

re your PH, I use 6.4 to 6.7 alternately, so there aren't any nutes that have trouble with my PH level. I've got a chart that gives a bit of a guideline, don't remember where I found it but it's close to many others I've seen.
nutrient_chart2.jpg

Soil range is on the right.

Hey Sisco :)

If your run off was 6.4 that would be fine. Our beautiful ladies eat well from 6.2 to 6.8. That's why I say 7.0. Different needs of the plants are covered that way. Some nutes are just right at 6.4 and other are best at 6.8. This way you cover all the intake levels.

Took a big hammer to get that straight in my mind! :yahoo:

Yo Uncle :peace:
I'm gonna do another 7.0 flush in about 4 days... 3 gallons of water for each of them, like I did Yesterday. Then after that I'll do a feeding of 1/4 strength Big Bloom and raise the feeding after every other watering.
I'm going to do a ph test on the soil right now. I'll post my findings in a few.
I do have a 50" HD plasma but I like it where it is. :) Them things are getting damn cheap now I paid $2500 for it 3 years ago can get one now with 3d for half that lol. But I love my hitachi and customer support is outta texas and those guys know there shit and I can understand them good move on their part.
Technologie at it's finest..as soon as your T.V. hits the shelfs a better one is just being finished and then shipped. Shipping on that would be too much anyways. I agree that we should keep jobs here, but I made friends with a guy from India cause he helped me out and was very nice....He spoke better English than I did but with his native accent.
Hey sisco, catchin' up slowly. Hope your girls are all girls and getting some size.

I had to laugh at your comment about Peace Mans driving. I lived in Montreal for three and a half years and I can tell you one thing for sure. Yellow DOES NOT MEAN PREPARE TO STOP, in Montreal. It means hurry up and get into that intersection, because there's 12 guys behind you that are planning to make the same light. Wild city to drive in but a beautiful place to live.
Had a friend visit me one summer in his brand new AMC Gremlin. I told him not to stop for yellow lights but the first light coming off the Jacques Cartier bridge turned yellow and he stopped out of habit. A split second later a bread truck caved in the back of his new car. Of course it was a Gremlin so the entire back of the car was involved. Poor guy hadn't even made his first payment.

re your PH, I use 6.4 to 6.7 alternately, so there aren't any nutes that have trouble with my PH level. I've got a chart that gives a bit of a guideline, don't remember where I found it but it's close to many others I've seen.
nutrient_chart2.jpg

Soil range is on the right.
Thanks for that Mmmmick, I'm going to try to mix to 6.6 for two reasons. #1 I don't have 6.5 on my color card. #2 I think it will help the plant with more P which may be the reason that it is getting discolored and purplish.

What do you all think? I'll post some pics in a few just as soon as I get off my ass.

Peace man, I still read your posts a few times over to get the meaning of what your saying, like "just but some" is obvious to me that you meant (put) cause your talking about pancakes... so just hire a kid to do the typing for you. Hope you have a good and safe trip back home, I feel sorry for the person sitting next to you. :rofl:

Naaa man, peace is a cool cat.. just can't drive for shit. lol I guess up where he came from the roads were all his. Hope you guys are having fun and take care.:roorrip:

That was the ganja talking you right on that one but is put or the other way around sometime. I don't know why Sisco I just smoke :bong::bong::bong::bong::cool::cool:;):smokin::bong:and eat a little LOL.

Just harvest Lavender Kush, Hog, Purple Kush and Casey Jones. I almost smoke my previous harvest

.Take care Bros

the meaning of what your saying, like "just but some" is obvious to me that you meant (put) cause your talking about pancakes.

P/S My driving scare you LOL

Portland does have some decent weeds. These coffee shops everywhere are a trip you should go to the cannabis coffee shop here too. Hey Sico. I agree that plant is stacking up alot. I hope it does strength alittle for ya. Keep it Green

Portland has some kicking ass weed. It was perfectly cure and the smell was really great. Wish I had time for the coffee shop for idée on my next project. I read about the coffee shop on 420 mag next time.

That was my 420 coffee in portland.

07-29_10_023_Small_.jpg

Best coffee in a long time. Portland coffee is the best if you stay away from Starbuck. Love the small coffee shop in Portland and I had the chance to play Mondo crocket is a cool game to play. People in Portland know how to enjoy life.

Portland has some kicking ass weed. It was perfectly cure and the smell was really great. Wish I had time for the coffee shop for idée on my next project. I read about the coffee shop on 420 mag next time.

That was my 420 coffee in portland.

07-29_10_023_Small_.jpg

Best coffee in a long time. Portland coffee is the best if you stay away from Starbuck. Love the small coffee shop in Portland and I had the chance to play Mondo crocket is a cool game to play. People in Portland know how to enjoy life.

I take mine black, but damn that looks good. This thread belongs on Food Network.

That was the ganja talking you right on that one but is put or the other way around sometime. I don't know why Sisco I just smoke :bong::bong::bong::bong::cool::cool:;):smokin::bong:and eat a little LOL.

Just harvest Lavender Kush, Hog, Purple Kush and Casey Jones. I almost smoke my previous harvest

.Take care Bros

the meaning of what your saying, like "just but some" is obvious to me that you meant (put) cause your talking about pancakes.

P/S My driving scare you LOL

It scared the crap out of me your wife and the poor Chika the dog too! But your still here and so am I...so there's no real harm done. That coffee looks great, I take minez black too..you know that allready...hey where the hell is my food man? It's been over 30 minutes. :peace:

I found the problem, I'm a dumb ass.

The soil is Alkaline, Ph soil test is showing dark green which is 8.0! How that is I don't know.

I guess it could have been that one of the bags of soil was of unknown ph...I took a chance with it.

So I'll slowly bring it down by adding a half a TBS of fast acting dolomite to the water in the morning.
2010-07-29-57824.jpg

Oh man that is ugly. I'm so sorry to see your lady like this. Your doing the right thing, though I'd try a little more than a TSP at a time. Is that per gallon? how much soil do you have to flush and naturalize?

OK, cool. A gallon of soil should be easy enough to bring down. The dolomite is slow acting and will build up in the soil so keep that in mind. So basically your right on the money so I dont know why I'm babbling on like this..

Hey i'm snacky, got any of those hemp bars left? I could go for some granola.

I'm hitting on some Oreos and milk as we speak. I have no shame when it comes to munchies time! But I have to say that those bars are the best thing for on the go! Taste great too.

Did I mention that I have fast acting dolomite? That's why I figured to cut it into 4 waterings with 1/4 increments.

Oh man I love Oreos! though i get the store brand cause i can get the super stuffed ones that have like three cookies worth of filling for only $2! Plus they taste just as good as the real thing. How ever, last time i went cookie shopping i saw and had to buy peanut butter filled oreos. OMG!!

See I think peanut butter and chocolate is the best combo ever! but its so hard to find and very often expensive when you do. those were great though. I bought some kind of boxed cake thing for us to enjoy tonight. It was like $2 on sale.

I cant enjoy it though as I am trying to get a toilet to flush. its not clogged and its working fine, there like high pressure or some dumb thing going on in the pipes that is pissing me off.. I think I caused it by dumping my drain pans in there. you know when you dumb like a bucket of water in the toilet it will flush down to normal. well after i dumped my drain pans it made weird nosies and now its not working.. son of *#%@#$. Ugh

any ways, no I don't think you ever mentioned the fast acting side of things. Those too will still build up.

Back
Top Bottom