Site newbie

hambone3052

Total newbie with this site, or blogging in general. In fact, I'm quite old fashion and prefer not to play around online, but it's the source of all my growing info. Brief background about me; I'm growing medical marijuana for my wife...currently beginning my 3rd grow from bagseed...I grow in both soil and hydro...have only used LED lights (no experience with anything else)...love what I do and strive to get better with every grow. I aceept any and all info/tips anybody would like to share as I continue to post, and hopefully i have a little wisdom to share in return.

Sounds like you're well on your way. I'd familiarize yourself with the different sections of forums. If you want tips and questions answered on the fly then you'll need to start a journal for the experts to observe and critique. You can do that here Journals in Progress
Also check out the guidelines and tutorials on how to do uploads. You can do that here photo tutorial
And here guidelines

Welcome to the community, happy growing to you.

Welcome friend,, best karma sent yer way,, check out the links in our siggies, below, for all kinds of great help, from all kinds of great members, and from some of the folks who belong to the site too, haha, cheers

Thank you everyone for the posts and helping me begin this journey. I'm currently trying to figure out how to upload pics (failed 1st attempt....I'm bad at this computer crap) and will then begin a journal. As of right now I am in the very beginning stage of growing....they are currently seedlings, which I started from bagseed. I have been fortunate to have started my first 2 grows from clones, so this grow has been quite the learning curve. I started with 8 seeds using the paper towel technique to germinate, sprouted in rockwool inside of a hot house, under 24w t-5 lights (only used for early veg stage). Unfortunately my t-5 blew so I was forced to put up my G8LED 600w light earlier than I would have liked to. I transplanted into a combo of FFOF, HF, and perlite that I mix, about 3 days ago. As of right now they are each at least 2" tall and working on their 2nd set of rigid leaves (still 1st node). Lights are hanging 24" above, room is about 75° and 60-70% humidity, small fan for air movement. Any questions just post a reply

Thank you

Thank you for the video nivek. I found where to upload, attached 8 photos to upload, but when it was uploading a message popped up saying it was unable to upload my pics. I'm not using a cp....just my mobile

Thank you

There has been issues uploading pics on this site recently, with Firefox anyway, that is fixed, but perhaps other issues, cheers

20150403_093414.jpg
20150426_232029.jpg
20150527_025122.jpg
20150603_040016.jpg
20151204_031439.jpg

Great job,, :bravo:

Now ya just gotta get that pot off its side before all the dirt falls out,, what a mess that would be,, :Namaste:

I'd start the lights a little higher, they sound like powerful LEDs. My girls were getting light stress at 24" when I introduced then to my 48x5w led... I left at 36" for a week and then 24" a week after that once flower started it's 18" but keep in mind mine are weaker LEDs. I transitioned them from cfls to LEDs at about week 3 or 4 you can check my journal. The pics are confusing, what's the state of the girls now?

Sorry, those are pics from my first grow. I have a couple of my 2nd grow I will eventually upload, and will take a couple of my current grow when the lights come back on

My first grow I did 4 hydroponic Dairy Queen clones....2nd grow I did 3 hydroponic (1 sourberry, 1 white widow, 1 great white buffalo) and 3 soil (1 alaskan thunderfck, 1 agent orange, 1 chernobyl), also clones...current grow I have 7 seedlings which I germinated from bagseed I was given from a friend. Will eventually have 4 hydro and 3 soil once I transplant

Back
Top Bottom