Sjaakie's Wedding Gelato Clones

mattie420

Hé there you growing Friends!

I'm Sjaakie just new on the forum...after i introduced myself i want to share my first growing adventure with you guys!

So here we go!

size grow room 1,40x 2.00 meter(not totally used because slanted roof
Bucket Size - 14 liters
Medium - 60% Atami janeco lightmix, 30% Plagron coco's 10% Plagron wormcasting.+ bacteries,micorhizza,yukah,fulvic25
Lights - (4x) 135w qb's Led 1x 660+730nm redlight strip 50w
ventilation system- ac infinity cloudline T6 (from which i dont like the control system:(
Nutrients -plagron power roots, hy-pro terra, plagron green sensation, ph -
Seed/Clone- Home made clones
Strain - Rqs- wedding gelato (Wedding Cake x Gelato x Gelato 33)
40%sativa 60%indica
Yield : 450-500 gram per square meter possible
Temperature around- 30*c day 25*c night (pretty hot outside)
humidity- around 55% day 65%night
they had 4 weeks of vegetive stage, 3 days ago i switched the lights to 12/12...

I made the clones myself from a feminised photo period plant which came per accident with my last run of auto flowers...
IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

First roots whitin 6 days...so after 7 days i put them in a small pot with lightmix/clonemix

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

another 7 days later i switched them to the 14 liters....
IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

There is one plant which goes a lot quicker than the rest....she has a slightly diferent soil mixture becauce i just didnt had Enough soil for all the pots...she is the only on a little more coco's and extra wormcasting....
Will see how it goes...so far so good..
cheers Sjaakie:ganjamon:

¡Hola Sjaakie!

Are you saying that you cloned an Autoflower strain, or that you cloned a feminized photo period plant that somehow ended up in your Auto grow?
Hola Felipe, That was right it...it was a photoperiod plant that somehow ended up in between my run of autoflowes..

I've got them purple stripes too on my stems. I think its the strain of weed you have

NIce light rig, I bet they turn out great. They look that way now.
they so good these quantumboard's!!! 2 of them are from Hlg, they have some extra 660nm far red light diodes, the other 2 boards are from a dutch supplier, here i added a 660+730nm red light strip so there is 590watt light in my growspace now:ganjamon:

It might. Im of the opinion they are gonna stretch what they are gonna stretch tho. Just watch for heat/light stress if you do.
maybe i can just train the higher branches when they get to closer up to the lamp....or even just put a scrogg net over them if it gets to extreme?!....

Back
Top Bottom